This is BIZARRE

i'm sorry i can't help but think there is ulterior motive for wanting to be male becasue you have a male identity; but then wanting to be the first pregnant male because you can. Thus, i must also question the doctor that helped. Why couldn't the wife have their baby; and he enjoy all that male helplessness we are put to??

My sister-in-laws boyfriend (of 20 years) showed up at easter dinner in a dress:O now he wants to be called 'Sarah'. WTF. I want to be called the 'Supreme ruler of the universe' as long as we're playing make believe.........

My sister-in-laws boyfriend (of 20 years) showed up at easter dinner in a dress:O now he wants to be called 'Sarah'. WTF. I want to be called the 'Supreme ruler of the universe' as long as we're playing make believe.........

bitch slap em then

somehow I'm the @$$hole for being opposed to the whole thing:X

Ha- well, Id of been the as$hole too in that situation. But it would of been for laughing at him in front of the whole family.

To each there own I guess, but I would laugh my ass off, thats for sure.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

I hope it is okay to laugh here, because I am lmao.

Of course I was snickering, and cracking jokes. He's always been a bit odd and this actually sheds some light on his weirdo behavior. The way I see it is now I have a great excuse to never go to my mother-in-laws house for the holidays:lol:

Of course I was snickering, and cracking jokes. He's always been a bit odd and this actually sheds some light on his weirdo behavior. The way I see it is now I have a great excuse to never go to my mother-in-laws house for the holidays:lol:

Heeeeyyyy... that's an excellent excuse! Wish I could've used that. Seems like boyfriend for 20 years is weird enough... I guess what's strange to me is... how come he's STILL her boyfriend after showing up cross-dressed for Easter dinner?

Like Spyder said in another thread, "You just can't make this stuff up."

That's more that bizarre, that's frigged up. Dudes don't have babies and that kinda "weird" aint normal. There's no way her hormones are "normal." I've never seen a pregnant bearded baritone. Furthermore, how does someone who can get pregnant get declared to be male? Masculine and feminine refer to the gender (mental), male and female refer to the sex (plumbing).

Perhaps she will die in pregnancy, although the whole family and the neighbors are pretty screwed up as well.

I don't actively wish for her to die, it's unlikely that she will ever effect me. However, if you're that screwed in the head, very little good will come from a pregnancy and there's already plenty of people on this planet.

So you passively wish he would die?

Different strokes for different folks. Life's too short to be worried about the silly shit.

Back