The RIP Thread...

I’m got mixed feelings about that, half of me thinks ‘what a load of nonsense, you don’t hear Scottish people complain about stereotyping because of groundskeeper Willy’

But then if you’re a South Asian kid and at school all you here is ‘thank you, come again’ all day in the school corridors I might feel differently.

It's thin skinned to me , I'm Jewish and Krustola The Clown doesn't offend me in the least! ... Equal opportunity satire I say. Too many sensitive types I guess.

...."Thank you , come again" , probably his last words when they kill off the character. Script being written now " the nite Quicky Mart gets robbed!"

Creators of The Simpsons are standing by the comedy they have written and produced. No plans to kill Apu ... Guess I spoke too soon. (Probably still upset feelings because they did kill Maude Flanders coloring my judgement)

Rip Lil' Troy. You'll always be a baller!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/InGtiEXQyF0" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

D.J. Fontana, long time drummer for Elvis died in his sleep at 87.

I'm sure most don't know him from Adam but I grew up listening to Elvis 8- tracks and still enjoy oldies on an almost daily basis.

"Died in their sleep" sounds so peaceful. I bet a lot of the times the person is wide-awake and going WTF is happening??? Arrrrrrggghh...

dead.

My great aunt died in her sleep. As her son was making a 2 day drive home, his dad told him to not stop for too long in case he died before his son arrived. Sure enough he died in his sleep before his son got there and there was a single funeral for both him and his wife.

Back