The Official Work Pictures Thread

I enjoyed the pics, too. What's that Eiffel Tower looking structure in the background? I'd be curious to see the rest of it.

7ff4c01238f6.jpg

Spent the last few working days reducing these Plane trees, they were big.
Finished today and got out with the cheque.
Plus you get a free picture of Charlie, who was waiting for sammich.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    296.6 KB · Views: 65
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 65
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    309.8 KB · Views: 64
Small spruce, not alot of room to drop and leans towards a house, away from the intended drop zone, But I must say that the maasdam rope puller makes jobs like this so easy, when working without "help". A great asset in my humble opinion!
10157384_10154039890625492_1660854080_n.jpg

:thumbup:Bixler today doing a reduction on this massive multi trunk Grey Pine (digger)...the trunk mabey 5 to 6ft width

I was runing the ropes and chipping

pic is heading down Donner summit to Truckee/Donner lake area....got a little bit of snow but not enough for summer

Nice shots nice country too:thumbup:
A look down from todays two, the dog leg was my tie in for the bigger oak, wife took a bunch also. I have yet to see, add them in a edit if worthy.
adagequt.jpg

6azymusu.jpg

A treat to come home to let me get out of the truck and snap this before grabbing her normal perch in our oak where she picks off the unexpected under the yard light.
ehygy6a6.jpg

Nice guys.

Thanks BOTS for saving the day, bringing in the Bandit beast after our MORBARK rental decided to take a dump on us! YOUR THE MAN!

pic is heading down Donner summit to Truckee/Donner lake area....got a little bit of snow but not enough for summer

I've climbed at Donner Summit a lot (granite!!!). Wonder if that is the train tunnel over there to the right with the China wall below, IIRC. Chinese laborers building the railroad, ya know. IIRC that retaining wall looked to be somewhere between 50-100', its been 10 years, damn, I'm aging, and admitting it.

Lots of dead cedars around here for some reason, here's one I felled and removed today, nothing spectacular.
Chance to use the kubota to save time and effort.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    382.9 KB · Views: 100
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 101
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    304 KB · Views: 100
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 100
I've climbed at Donner Summit a lot (granite!!!). Wonder if that is the train tunnel over there to the right with the China wall below, IIRC. Chinese laborers building the railroad, ya know. IIRC that retaining wall looked to be somewhere between 50-100', its been 10 years, damn, I'm aging, and admitting it.

Sean, yes train tunnel and probably china wall, good eye... I snapped this pic off of HWY 40....love climbing the granite, I use to go after work when I worked at sugar bowl ski area ;)

Back