The Official Work Pictures Thread

usy7ymez.jpg
ujybeguq.jpg
ba2ygate.jpg
y2umagut.jpg

Just another red oak removal in a back yard. The fence was half way grown into the tree lol! Done and loaded by two, by hand!

Damn, Ben!

Treesmith, looking good, what a mess!!

Yeah, I was wondering how that 600lb flush cut got upended!

A few photos from first day with spider lift,

Jp

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    340.4 KB · Views: 84
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    308.2 KB · Views: 84
I am really digging the work pictures lately!

Nice mess Scott... That would have been a lot of hauling out...
Damn Benn.. you get all the fun ones.... Tight as all get out.
sb... Cool crane stuff... I hope I can pop my crane cherry here soon.. Just so damn limited with access and what crane we have access to.
That spyder lift just gets my imagination going. I remember when Wes would show his. That would actually work better than a bucket around here. The utility company up here just brought a tracked one in set up to set up poles.

Spider lift is key, great JP, you shipped that sucker over there! hahahaha

sbtree... welcome to The House... awesome crane pics!

All of you guys are killing it with all these photos. Great stuff.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
That's Dave aka pelorus from here, he was in the maple tree and I was doing the beech beside it at the same time and we had done pic 3 by 11. Some big wood in both trees! Would of been 2 days climbing easy without the lift plus a tight back yard, 3 phase to the right of beech and hydro running in back yard also.

Nice pics and that sure is a cool lift. is there some computer in it where it will stop if the balance becomes irregular or something?

I bought this new Taiwan made rope puller the other day for $40 [for all you Canadian readers their at Princess Auto]. I like it better then my Maasdam with easier to use features , nice and compact and fits in my gear bag.
20131029_132411.jpg

It does look to have some better features than the Maasdam, Willard. The direction toggle better is much better ... not too sure about the crimp-eye, though. :/:

It does look to have some better features than the Maasdam, Willard. The direction toggle better is much better ... not too sure about the crimp-eye, though. :/:
The toggle is direct on off no holding down required . Yeah the crimp eye is a little cheesy but for all the light pulling it's rated for that's all it needs.

Attachments

• 20131101_123925.jpg
    20131101_123925.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 78
Nice pics and that sure is a cool lift. is there some computer in it where it will stop if the balance becomes irregular or something?

Oh yes , alarms go off telling you. Only happens on soft ground, after the first week we started using the alturna mats instead of the normal outrigger pads, it spreads the weight better and the alarms pretty much stopped. Awesome machine for sure, 6600lbs, can get through a 36" gate and 70' working height. I plan on buying in the spring.

Jon, did you buy a spyder lift? Wow!

This isn't too exciting from a working perspective, but it was a pretty cool tree. The fattest cottonwood in New Mexico.

photo 1.jpg photo 2.jpg

Back