The Official Work Pictures Thread

Well, pictures loaded, I'll have to work out the spacing later.

November 2013 download 940.jpg November 2013 download 943 - Copy.jpg November 2013 download 949.jpg November 2013 download 942.jpg November 2013 download 951.jpg November 2013 download 947.jpg November 2013 download 941 - Copy.jpg November 2013 download 944 - Copy.jpg November 2013 download 948.jpg Phone Pics 172.jpg Property line trees that grew up, then out. two 5 leader maple removals. 1 little doug-fir. Erik has pics from ground on his phone.
Neighbor had glass roof porch under plywood, end sheet is faded red, under saw chips and lichen, covered one skylight,too. 10-12' wide landing zone at the ground, tighter at eaves, a little.

cinched TIP with long tail and biner to be able to snag with pole hook to retrieve from below, easily, or if desired, just attach the tail or rope or rigging line. Yes, Hitchhiker! Wished for a Sidewinder. Swinging long limbs to the dropzone while fighting them snagging my flipline was a bear. I didn't carry my rope either, for some reason (oh, my harness is getting too big), which also liked to snag twigs.View attachment 50929View attachment 50930

View attachment 50931View attachment 50932

Pics 5,6, and 7 are segments of one lead that we lowered whole by tip (BMS Belay Spool, without doubling the load with a block) and butt tying NC with a porty)View attachment 50933View attachment 50934View attachment 50935

Felled a dying tree, walked up to limb it, and a bat flopped out, and crawled onto my foot. After few minutes, seemed he was trying to hang to drop into flight, so I gave him a light hackey sack flick (not kick), and he was up and away in flightView attachment 50936

Good contributing SB. What's your first name? Do you already know someone at TH?

Devon, I know Dave aka pelorus, and hoping to finally meet a few more of you guys in Charlotte next week! I like using cranes as much as I can, this one I used yesterday is a good size for city jobs. For rural ones I use his 50 ton or 60. Used his big 80 tn in the summer for storm work only because his other 5 cranes were out, talk about a heavy lifter! He only charged me for a 60 tn rate which was nice also! I know how fast I can take down trees and I always calculate the lifts well before the crane gets there also and my guys know it's go time from the time I make the cut and they get it on the ground! Process fast, give me the ball back ASAP! Ever since buying the mini skid in July it's made jobs go so much faster and you have more energy to do other things then Drag around piles of brush or logs!

Too many joysticks :D
Few from today hackberry removal that had outgrown the water meter :rolleyes:
sazazyma.jpg

ry7yvyta.jpg

7ypy6yhy.jpg

jame2yzy.jpg

7adasazy.jpg

yhe6aza4.jpg

a9y6uta7.jpg

I Removed this cypress, branches were a pain to rig near roof, lots of them, some to heavy to man handle so rope em down....not a hard tree, just time consuming

Bixler deadwooded and taken some green branches over roof of 3 Large pondos in the back yard with decking built all around them, he killed it of course ;) nice work Brian! didnt get any pics though :cry:

Back