The Official Work Pictures Thread

Husband had it topped years ago because it was close to the house. Never thought it might grow more :|:
Then he passed. She did not care until her neighbor saw the crack and told her it was going to fall on the house.
Oh well. I guess I get to go back to do some pruning in March or something. Had it all apart, chipped and chips dropped on a custy in 4 hours. Lotta chips for the runt it was. 5 yard or so. Logs came home

Stephen: lol at the picture of that split wound-wood.

Jomo: rad show. Gotta HATE terra cotta. Deep state roofing co.

Stig: I am TOTALLYwith Mr. Beranek on this one: What’s wrong with letting our world’s most brilliant scientists just now figue out what Got figured out about a Billion years ago?

If a guy makes a bit o money off the world’s most brilliant, where’s the harm??

Worked for some favorite customers.

I have never seen ganoderma on red alder before.

Had a maple with a bad butt for a TIP.

Two trees down.

Luckily there was a post with a power outlet right below. :|:

Attachments

• 20211108_122318.jpg
    20211108_122318.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 10
That chain reminds me of my wife’s grandmother eating a chicken neck. She’ll work on it till nothing is left but the bone. Then she throws it to the dog and he just looks at her like “what the hell you expect me to do with that”. I keep telling her the depression is over granny, let’s live a little.

Chicken wings are kind of a big thing here. I work with two guys that splinter the bones and eat/ suck the marrow. Kinda disturbing to witness, I’d have a bloody mouth.

We had a new prospective apprentice do the climbing test today.

We always take them up in a big beech, to see if they "have the right stuff".

He did.
He had a blast up there and got himself hired.
Just to make sure it isn't too easy, and because we enjoy being assholes, we always have them do it on an old sit-downer system.

P1080627.JPG P1080629.JPG P1080635.JPG P1080640.JPG

Back