The official "Welcome New Members" thread!

welcome eric, tucker sno cat eh. they are an awesome machine made herein the rogue valley. where abouts do you need one of those?

welcome eric, tucker sno cat eh. they are an awesome machine made herein the rogue valley. where abouts do you need one of those?

Long story and I'll save the details for now, but I live in Pollock Pines CA. elev. 4000. Western slope of the Sierras. I dont "need" a Sno-Cat, It's a toy, ...for entertainment... I play outdoors as much as possible.

Eric

Last edited:
My name is Jeff Lovstrom. I got cert isa treeworker #449 And now #we7624A and have been climbing for 27 years. Now I am Operations Manager of a highly respectable tree service. Like talking to you guys and talking back. I get in trouble talking back it seems. I liven in San Diego, (go Chargers) and work never stops.
Jeff Lovstrom

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Welcome to the TreeHouse, Jeff! :beer:

I got ripped off at Balboa Park a long time ago. ;)

You guys are much cooler than AS and others. I have been told I am too passionate. I am 46 years old and support my family with my passion. I thank my boss.
Urbantreecare.com
Thanks for the welcome!
Jeff Lovstrom

Welcome Jeff
Yea you are right about that it's a cool site nowhere as anal as the ASS
site.:what:
See Ya
Mike8)

Can we do the "Name Game" ??!
Jeff, Jeff, Bo-Beff, Bo-Nana-Fanna-Mo-Beff, Fi-Fi-Mo-Meff........
JEFF
jk
WELCOME, Mr. Jeff!

hello

Well, I dont know many you folks but I sure am interested in cutting trees. I am Brian and my wife is mainly on the computer so I only found this place few days back.

I joined TreeBuzz a few days back and clicked a link and ended up here, figured I'd join what the heck but forgot about it all till today. So I clicked the link in my email and got the ball rolling.

Anyways, I am60 years old so no spring chicken and I have a small lot with a few trees a fell every now and then. No I dont do that climbing thing I see you fellows doing, all the trees close to the barn and house they gone long time ago. wwhats left I can cut easy though.

I just thought I'd drop by, say hi, and say take care up them trees ... be careful like coz I got a bad back from a small fall I took a few year ago and it sure makes the day a little slower then you'd like. You can spend a lot of time on the computer looking things up and reading and looking at pictures and stuff. I just have to share it with my wife and she interested more in other things like recipies and making clothes.

Take care of yourselves and dont go getting under no fallen tree. bye.

Welcome brian let it be know that "Insanity in the individual is rare, but in groups, efforts, and nations its the rule." Neitchie

Hey
Im Soctt
I have been checking stuf out here for a cupple weeks like what I see
I work for a little co Asplundh where Im a bucket forman and a climber (once and a while )well though Id say hi one other thing I cant spell for crap sorry for you who have to read my posts thanks foe letting me in

Welcome Scott who do you work for? Just kidding, check out the spellcheck or MB'll skin ya alive for that spelling.:D

Back