The official "Welcome New Members" thread!

Yep, I got lost in the woods when I was 6 months old (oh yeah, I was an early walker) and, Ummm, Long story short, was Raised By Wolves.

Yep thats my story, Thats why I look like that in my avitar.

One day, I snuck up on a family of australians and was going to eat them for "Tukkah" when all of a sudden, while I was choking their leader (I still run with the pack, but I have small K-9's) there was a flash, and I started getting hit with Vegemite sandwitches. (Stuffs aweful,I think its poison)

Well, anyway, thats where the only known pic of me came from.

Yep, thats my story and Im stickin to it!

You're killing me RBW!!!!! :P
Andy

Its my favorite past time.

Now just think what everyone here is going to think when they read this.;)

Greetings and salutations to all T'housers! My name is Jason Hinman; AKA The Branch Doctor. I am a climber. I don't know what else to say that quite hits it right. I've been climbing for about 4 years but took it to a level of, almost, obsession about 2.5 years ago. So, therefore, I eat sleep and shit the world of a climber.

Thanks for the welcome fellas! This is a great place to spend/waste time. You'll see me around for sure.

Id like to formally welcome my self rolla,gigi and butch were the best.

Hey, ya'llz... TC3 a.k.a. Theresa. To be avoided, but just try ! LMAO !!!
Welcome, you poor unsuspecting mo' fo's !!!

Waz up everyone my name is Mike. Im 30, I had been traveling for months from Florida to the u.p of MI. I have been working for numerous tree companys getting a feel for "there way" of doing things. While trying to show a few things I know also. Learning. I just got back home to Washington DC. I'll be 31 in Dec. I have 9 years of experience. I started on the ground and quickly had to be up in the tree's. I have a passion for trees. I am well rounded in all areas of tree care.

I have a daughter Michaela she is 7 who loves trees also. This is a picture of me teaching her how to climb.
KinTree.jpg

Thanks for having me on your crew! :/:

Minitree.jpg

Welcome Mike. Do you know Todd at PPM? I had the pleasure of meeting him and did a little climbing for him back in 2003. He's on the VA side of DC.

Sweet pic of you & your girl, Mike !
WELCOME !
(We need SANE folk, LMAO !!!)

Hey my names derrick, i'm a youngster at 22. Started working for an arborist in jan. and am loving it. So i enjoy reading your comments, and trying to learn as much as possible

Don't be shy, Derrick, swing right in and post. The Tr'ousers are all a bunch of good folks! Even Squerl's been accused of it from time to time.

:D

Accused, but never convicted! :P
Welcome Derrick! Always good to see people looking to learn more and expand their knowledge in their chosen profession. :thumbup:

Yeah, what DarkStar said >>>
Welcome, Miket.
Really interesting first posts. I learned alot in that (Altec probs) thread.
It's amazing the amount of knowledge that the people on this board have, and very cool of y'all to share it !
Thanks !!!

Thanks for the welcome all. I would second the appreciation of the knowledge base on the site, and the willingness to share. I have picked up many interesting links about arborculture, as well. It is interesting, maybe even shocking, to learn about proper tree care and then take a drive around my area, or even my neighborhood, and look at the trees. Ninety-five percent of them look like hammered whale poop. Poster children for what not to do to a tree. I am seriously considering seeing if people in this area would pay for proper tree care.

Mike

Gooding, Idaho

Welcome miket. I think you will get a lot out of the T'House. There's some quality professional arborists that hang here that are the "real deal" when it comes to climbing! You sound like you're hungry to be a climber and I love to see that sh#$! Don't be afraid to kick in your ques. and thoughts in the forums.

O.K. , Miket... here goes >>>
Please don't think I'm a bitch (but really, I AM !!! LOL ) , but the spelling is :
ARBORICULTURE.
If you're gonna sell it, you might-better spell it proper right out of the gate, ey ?
Took me a minute, too... so don't be bruised... just rawk on & go gitcha sum tree werk !!!

Back