The Official Random Video Thread!

Rallying is to a large degree about communication, relying on a calm and collected co-driver supplying information to a driver who can process it. Here is an example of how things don’t always go smoothly.

It features wealthy businessman and Mitsubishi owner Samir Thapar in action on the recent Coimbatore Rally, alongside his co-driver Vivek Ponnusamy.

"Shut up, don't tell me how to drive." :roll:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pbm7pyUnG6I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wickedness knows no boundaries. This boys school in Florida has been in the news recently, finding more than fifty bodies in unmarked graves. They closed it up a few years ago. The one remaining still alive administrator called it spankings. They beat boys to death. Unfortunately, too late to do anything about the terrible things that went on there, the sick bastards got away with it. Warning, graphic descriptions.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NhuLhwmnBy4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PdTG2C9Cg90" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is why I always keep my passenger door locked!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mByVIBJMCOs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Man, I'd come back the next day with a gun! :X

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pLi4619vwAU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It looks like on security cameras that they can easily enough get the license plates of the sliders in gas stations. I'd encourage the scum to steal, then put them in jail. :X

To shoot the farmers, I hope!

Nah, those were bad dogs - period. Just think what might have happened if those douchebags wouldn't have shown up! All it woulda taken was for one of those dogs to have started in... all the rest would have jumped in, too.

Water Skipping:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/A0o34U74vN4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nah, those were bad dogs - period. Just think what might have happened if those douchebags wouldn't have shown up! All it woulda taken was for one of those dogs to have started in... all the rest would have jumped in, too.

Nope, those were staying sheepdog, as opposed to the driving type.

They reacted the way they are supposed to.

They try to drive you off, not attack you.
If he had simply turned back, he would have been ok.

I'll see if I can find a video from Switzerland, later.
No time right now.

Here you go:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5flIqb-hyU4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Stig, have a question. I am looking into getting a good dog for protecting shop and house. Seriously looking at the Caucasian Sheperds. Any insight?

I've always fancied a Pinscher for that sort of thing. Pete McTree has an awesome Shepard x Malamute that would scare the bejesus out of any thief.

Back