The New Offical Mutts of the House thread

• Thread starter Werks 4 da Man
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 298K
A walk with Bear last weekend. Nearly 7 months now and still growing fast. Boy does he like to swim though:D

Attachments

• DSCF3512.JPG
    DSCF3512.JPG
    516.3 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCF3499.JPG
    DSCF3499.JPG
    494.8 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCF3496.JPG
    DSCF3496.JPG
    561.6 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCF3503.JPG
    DSCF3503.JPG
    524.6 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCF3505.JPG
    DSCF3505.JPG
    580.4 KB · Views: 13
Man, he is a goodloking dog.
Looks like you live in a good place to be a dog!

He sure is turning out a fine dog Pete.

In the fourth pic he really does look like a bear. Is he likely to see any undesirables off yet?

One of my Newfs is dumb as a post. That can be taxing on the patience as well. I swear he's retarded.

One of my Newfs is dumb as a post. That can be taxing on the patience as well. I swear he's retarded.

Had a Weimaraner like that when I was a kid. His mother must have cut off his air supply after he was just born. Dog eventually died of acute indigestion from eating inedible things like doors, rocks, rosebushes, rugs, etc.

I had a dachshund who would dig up rocks and put them in front of his nose, then lay down and bark at them for hours upon hours. Can't imagine what he was thinking. If I tossed the rock over the fence, he just dug up another one.

That sounds like some OCD Jay. Luckily the retarded one is a sweety when you can get his attention and he likes to snuggle.

Mike, you are saying that my hot dog had anxiety? (Just trying to get into the Treehouser quotes thread here)

I need to get some pics soon. My new guy Tank is 10 months now and bigger then Thunder, he's a real brute. Hard to take a 10 month old puppy that's probably about 160 though.

Penny just chased a big old rhodesian looking stray dog out of the house.
Penny worked that dog in close quarters, front hallway.
That rhodesian thing didn't know what hit her.

After I broke them up, I got ahold of the dogs tag's and address.
Silly dog owner didn't even know his dog was gone.

Attachments

• IMG_0902.jpg
    IMG_0902.jpg
    597.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0897.jpg
    IMG_0897.jpg
    517.4 KB · Views: 13
Back