The New Offical Mutts of the House thread

• Thread starter Werks 4 da Man
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 288K
Great pics!

@SeanKroll , 'ruff'- I like what you did there!

It is crazy ruff on me as it would be on most everybody but I guess I'm getting there. I've done a couple audiobooks re grieving dogs, they've helped some.

I don't have the least bit of advice on how to weather the storm, Cory. M and I still grieve Jasper's death daily. Maybe to an unreasonable degree...but what can you do to convince your heart to forget about it?

Thx B.

Yeah, I think Sean has the right idea.

Its only been 7 days so far so it's still rather early. I'm doing some better.

Also I have 1 Vizsla left, Forrest, so I've been helping both our causes by taking major walks every day which worked out well since I haven't worked this week.

Forrest is a wacky dude. He always happily played second fiddle to Travis and my wife and I commented multiple times in the past that if Travis passes before Forrest, Forrest is going to be straight up lost and sure enough, we were spot on, unfortunately.

But yeah, I 'spect we'll all get thru it.

Like Tony Soprano said, "There's no cure for life" :rockhard:

He has learned that he can chew thru one inch tubular webbing in less that a minute so he wandered free most of this job. But his new name should be drop zone as he loves going after what I just cut like it is his sworn enemy.
We were pruning out two Locust and the custy has burning bush around the base and Dietrich was fishing out twiglets for us. Kinda nice having a third crew member that I don’t have to pay.
9A62EAAD-D6D2-40F6-8935-CAE2DE1C3BE3.jpeg

Back