The New Offical Mutts of the House thread

• Thread starter Werks 4 da Man
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 291K
That was like watching an ultra wholesome combat sport! Battle of the Fur Babies on Pay Per View! Coming to HBO soon! I love Paisley. Her (?) coloring is so nice.
All three of the girls take turns. Paisley is often the target of ambush. The other two creep up on her like they would sheep. Then the fun begins. The big white Akbash/Pyrenees is Sam. He'll play too when he's up for the girls games. He's getting older and starting to act more the old man with aches and pains these days.
Sally (boarder collie) is the oldest of the three girls at 8. But sure can toss it about still.

I'll own a bit of prejudice...once a dog gets more than 7 degrees of separation from wolf, they begin to not really be even dog in my admittedly narrow view :).

YMMV :D.

Stikine says he looks like a thug. I say he looks like my kinda dog. But I like "bad dogs", the kind that most folk don't want to pet, and everyone always asks before they try.

Ever since my house got robbed in 2016, I REALLY like bite-y dogs. Like locks, they help keep people honest.

Back