The New Offical Mutts of the House thread

• Thread starter Werks 4 da Man
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 289K
It does not seem like 5 minutes ago that I was asking the house for name suggestions for my new pup, who was eventually called Bear. Today, after over 13 years we had to say goodbye. It was a good age for such a big dog, but I guess it is always too soon, especially for such a huge character and presence.
He’s resting at the bottom of the garden now -I think I will go down and have a beer with him in a few minutes IMG_6475.jpeg IMG_6473.jpeg IMG_6461.jpeg

It does not seem like 5 minutes ago that I was asking the house for name suggestions for my new pup, who was eventually called Bear. Today, after over 13 years we had to say goodbye. It was a good age for such a big dog, but I guess it is always too soon, especially for such a huge character and presence.
He’s resting at the bottom of the garden now -I think I will go down and have a beer with him in a few minutesView attachment 129776View attachment 129777View attachment 129778
He was a good boy Pete, sorry to hear this.

He’s resting at the bottom of the garden now -I think I will go down and have a beer with him in a few minutesView attachment 129776View attachment 129777View attachment 129778
I am sorry for the loss of your bud.

Back