The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

A man moves into a new village in Ireland and walks into the local pub and orders three beers.

The bartender brings him the three beers thinking his friends will soon join him but the man proceeds to alternately sip one, then the other, then the third, until they’re gone.

He then orders three more and the bartender says, “Sir, I know you like them cold, so you can start with one, and I’ll bring you a fresh one as soon as you’re low.”

The man says, “You don’t understand. I have two brothers, one in Australia and one in America. We made a vow to each other that every Saturday night, we’d still drink together. So right now, my brothers have three beers, too, and we’re drinking together.”

The bartender thinks it’s a wonderful tradition, and every week he sets up the guy’s three beers and word travels quickly throughout the countryside about the man who drinks three beers.

Then one week, the man comes in and orders only two. The bartender realizes that something must have happened to one of the brothers and sadly draws the two beers. He drinks them and then orders two more. The bartender finally says sadly to the man, “Knowing your tradition, I’d just like to just say that I’m deeply sorry you’ve lost a brother.”

The man looks up and replies smilingly, “Oh, heavens no! I’ll have you know that both my brothers are just fine – I just quit drinking for Lent!”

You and Butch are good anti dotes for the cabin fever that is about to eat me whole.:)

EDIT: All the members are, in fact. Being able to go here and follow people who have a life sure helps.

Where can we meet up and hug each other:lol:

When shit like this happens, I just love having you guys around.

oh no...don't mention hugging where Butch can read it...:lol:

I can relate...I'm a self imposed shut-in through the Winter. Sure am glad to get out a bit and see a few folks now that Spring is coming on.

While riding my bike I swerved to avoid hitting a deer, lost control and landed in a ditch severely banging my head.

Dazed and confused I crawled out of the ditch to the edge of the road when a shiny new convertible pulled up with a very beautiful woman who asked "Are you okay?"

As I looked up I noticed she was wearing a low cut blouse with cleavage to die for...

"I'm okay I think" I replied as I pulled myself up to the side of the car to get a closer look.

She said "get in and I will take you to my house so I can clean and bandage that nasty scrape on your head."

"That's nice of you" I answered, but I don't think my wife will like me doing that!

"Oh come now, I am a nurse" she insisted. "I need to see if you have any more scrapes and then treat them properly."

Well, she was really pretty and very persuasive and being sort of shaken and weak I agreed but repeated "I'm sure my wife won't like this."

We arrived at her place which was just few miles away and after a couple of cold beers and the bandaging I thanked her and said "I feel a lot better but I know my wife is going to be really upset so I'd better go now."

"Don't be silly!" she said with a smile while unbuttoning her blouse exposing the most beautiful set of boobs I've ever seen. "Stay for a while. She won't know anything, and by the way where is she?"

I replied "Still in the ditch with my Bike I guess."

m6WlLaL.jpg

Back