The Buzz is Blasted

I just noticed that. Maybe they will finally get off their assess and make it a bit more user friendly

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
My only complaint is the "one attachment per post" thing. Heck, that sucks whan you have a lotta pics so I don't even do it anymore. It's like they're trying to inflate the post count of the place. BFD.

Trying to retrieve 'Today's Posts' is a PITA also. It lists each post individually instead of just listing threads with new posts. :thumbdown:

My only complaint is the "one attachment per post" thing. Heck, that sucks whan you have a lotta pics so I don't even do it anymore.

My complaint too.

I am bummed it is down because I finally got my video on Youtube and I was going to post it on the Buzz first. Sorry Butch. I am a creature of habit. I usually check the Buzz first. So, hmm.... Maybe I'll post the video here first?!;)

Ya the Buzz is a friendly place :roll: . I was a lurker there for a year before I made my first and only post. Very friendly welcoming place.....not! And for the question I asked about the ISA cert exam I got an incorrect answer, kinda weird for all the C.A.'s hanging over there.

Oh the Buzz is alright just has different content than here.

I said on another site that the TH is where the very best on all the net actually connected with tree service work is .Racesaws is mainly gearheads such as myself.Ed's site has a lot of competitors from the "Timbersports " series.The Buzz seems to have a lot of climbing type people not neccessarily connected with actual tree work.CS collectors is just that,those that have an interest in restoration and collecting of vintage saws.

Generally speaking all are good,just depends on what a person is looking for.

i think the humble TH is the best mix. The Buzz has it's own way; but i try to keep that in the 'not everyone likes butterscotch and carmel flavours as much as i'.

If i had to pick the worstest annoyance; i'd say it is the search function; that doesn't easily or powerfully allow mining the gold that is there. So i have to go to Google bar or site and type "site:www.treebuzz.com bowline" as a work around.

Special thanks to MB and Steve for keeping their sites as an extension of themselves and peacefull spaces. Tom and Mark opt to let stuff ride; which is just another flavour. Sum other sites seem to even or have encouraged encourage negativity. i just don't or don't want to, understand that. i guess that does offer something/ some place for everyone though.

I poked around over there, but I probably won't be adding it to my daily stops. I have two forums I visit all the time, the Forestry Forum and the Treehouse.;) I also check my two forums to see if anythings happenin', but I don't have to do that too often.:roll: :lol:

Some bulletin board software is really tough to get used to. Most people know vbulletin, as there are so many of them. I don't like UBB, which treebuzz is using, very counter intuitive. I use SMF, and like it the best, it is also quicker than most others when using dialup.

Dave

Some bulletin board software is really tough to get used to. Most people know vbulletin, as there are so many of them.

Dave
If get bored sometime,go to vbulletin .org this is the forum the site managers use. Interesting stuff on there.Sometimes you just think a forum is slow to certain people.Research it and find out why it may be slow to you.It certainly opened my eyes.:/:

Back