TCIA Expo..

These web sites are kind of like an ongoing TCIA. Pictures (o.k. not alot), talks about the latest gear, hot gossip, and the comradeship of friends. All without the plane fares
And the human contact, and interaction based on sound and all those other senses...
and nasty convention food.
Yeah I got pulled in by the smell of those sandwiches. Sat like a rock in my gut.:|:

when we weren't drinkin, I was workin it. Barely spent anytime away from my booth No CEUs either! dammit! Then I took only 6 stinkin pictures and these are the best of them - pretty suck quality - of some quality peeps - Frans on the segway, and Greggy Good tryin to get better reception on his phone

they are easy peesy and a whole lot of fun.
Folks checking us out seemed to be jealous

Yes Daves Segway was very cool. I did not spend much time on it. I did not want to enjoy it to much. Had to keep the itch to own one at bay....

And thanks Dave (tntree) for sending the log dogs. I'll get them welded up and get you some pictures on the 463....:D

I was at TCI too. Forgot my camera in the car though.

Got to meet many great people. Only I wish I knew who was a fellow TreeHouse and TreeBuzz member.

Back