TCIA Expo..

Ha I still been here, not as much and fairly quite. School and work is keeping me pretty busy.

Tomorrow I have an quiz in Comp 2, gotta write the conclusion to my essay, and have my research ready. Tuesday I have an exam in Western Civ with my essay due Wed. Thursday around lunch a guy is suppose to be coming by to look at/buy our smaller grinder, that will be nice.

And yes I know it's "quiet" not "quite," just getting your goat. :)

that schoolin will make you a better arborist; lotta research needed to find the best tree care methods.

Study hard!

Thanks for contributing Guy - you made me 're-think' my approach to lightning damage.

Another issue considerate of study are variations of cleft-grafting, one toolbox kept handy is filled with bamboo straws of varying diameters and the only reason I maintain a can of cold-method roofing tar for arbor use. From scored trunks due to highway accidents or similar trauma, or excavation of fungal damage - "replacing" the xylem to resume vascular activity is within our power and techniques and is often a service we can provide, if they're willing.

Thanks for contributing Guy - you made me 're-think' my approach to lightning damage.

Another issue considerate of study are variations of cleft-grafting, one toolbox kept handy is filled with bamboo straws of varying diameters and the only reason I maintain a can of cold-method roofing tar for arbor use. From scored trunks due to highway accidents or similar trauma, or excavation of fungal damage - "replacing" the xylem to resume vascular activity is within our power and techniques and is often a service we can provide, if they're willing.

I second that >>> Very interesting stuff on re-attaching bark.
Are there classes offered at the Expo ? Gotta link, anybody ?
Sounds like a great time, though I'll probably have to sit it out.

nor is it the same as TCIA, I think you might have mistyped the acronym in your post Robret, just FWIW.

Now now, you are splitting hairs here Paul. their is plenty of good stuff to bring to reality, but this is a mighty small one, for you......

:)

Saturday I stopped in at a Master Gardener booth to ask what to do with a lightning struck tree. She said cut it down; it will die. It's time to get beyond that.
"replacing" the xylem to resume vascular activity is within our power and techniques and is often a service we can provide, if they're willing.
If who is willing, clients? many of mine go along with everything i suggest, and pay by the hour. tell me how to do this xylem grafting; i could have sold it today on a 200 year old pecan.

We will be there, made the arrangements today. Hope to see you all there....8)

Booking my flight now, using my biz card's miles.

I'm getting there Wed the 7th, at 11:39, getting back Monday the 12th at 11:41 in time for school at 2. :)

I'll miss 3 classes wed and 1 thurs.

I'm staying with Brendon, should be a blast, lookin forward to see ya'll again!

Well its getting close. Who all will be there. I know Carl, Frans, Dave (tntree), will be there. We get there on Thursday and leave on Monday.
Who else is planning on being there??????

I'll be there. Anybody else doing EHAP on Wednesday? Guy, I'll be attending your lecture too... as if you haven't lectured me enough already.

So we have a short list so far.

Blinky.
Brendonv.
Carl.
Dave (tntree).
Frans.
And myself.

Hell with all those lectures, I am just in it for the fun ( and gadgets)

Back