TCIA Expo..

I hate lectures too; Bo-ring stupid bunch of nonsense. But I love illustrated presentations. New ideas are good gear too, eh? :P

I'm doing the ehap too so I can be a certified tree worker.

:thumbup:

Friday night in Blinky's room there will be a wild beer brawl, with dancing girls and fireworks!

:surprise:

O wait never mind.

The hospitality rooms are dens of iniquity; beware those mixed-up drinks.

snarf re ceu's, it's not the quantity, it's the quality that counts.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have a room in the Crowne Plaza on Morgan Street from Thursday through til Sunday. Anyone else in there too?

I have a room in the Crowne Plaza on Morgan Street from Thursday through til Sunday. Anyone else in there too?

i am staying at the crown plaza.
Just a heads up, no free shuttle service to the hotels from the airport. 28 bucks one way for the shuttle and more for a taxi.

I think I will wear a climbing comp. t-shirt so maybe I can hook up with someone and share a cab...

I know, I am a cheap bastard but it seems like the convention trips always nickel and dime me

We fly out Thursday morning. We are staying at the Hartford Marriott Downtown.

When you guys see the glass two-sided building downtown, think of me. My grandmother worked for The Hartford insurance company in that building 30-40 years ago. That was my first 'high-rise' experience as a kid.
:)

I made it to the airport! Even managed to get my paper done, such as it is. I couldn't find one source I cited in my paper, doubt he misses that.

It's nice (or will be) to have 5 days to mellow out.

The only downside is seeing you folk, barely bearable :)

I won't be at the seminars, that's for certain.

Why, allergic? Or burnt out from school?

Just finished the ehap class with tom dunlap and downstairs in the marriott lounge where there is wireless. sounds like good weather saturday for the rec climb; hope to see you all there in the afternoon since there are seminars in the morning that sound very useful for folks in the tree care biz.

:P

Brendon and I went today.

That Retreever is effin awesome, expensive, but hella nice.

Met Jerry (and Terri) and Frans today. We'll be back tomorrow after Brendon checks out some of the gear I brought.

Back