TCIA Expo 2013

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Meeting Jerry, he walked past my booth first thing on Thursday, was a great way to start the trip.

When Terri stopped by with a signed copy of their new Book "Coast Redwood - Tree of Dreams and Fortune" I was flabbergasted! To think that Jerry and Terri thought of ME was just mind-blowing.

Thanks again Jerry, for being so generous and thinking of me. You are a legend man!

Was a good show. Nice to see old faces and meet new ones.

Bonner and Bixler..... you guys are a riot. Had a blast ripping it up with you!

Great to see Jerri and Terri, brought home 2 of the best tree books ever published, and autographed by the man himself. Thanks Jer!
My only advice to you Jerri about making the expo worthwhile for you........Charge more for your publications. They are worth so much more than what you charge IMO!

Carl, always good to see you cuz! Nice meeting your little lady as well.

Paul Cox, glad to meet you and your associate as well (I forget his name but we had fun roaming the downtown streets looking for trouble)

Im already looking forward to next year! I can see that many other TH members were there that I didn't meet...... sorry to have missed you all. Hopefully we can meet next time.

Top, where ya been, haven't posted much lately??

Sounds like a great time at the show. Next year is it in Hartford??

Hartford is correct.

Ive been lurking from time to time, but haven't posted much at all for sometime. Its all good, this place is home to me!

Butch you'll be glad to know that I proudly wore my TH shirt the first day of Expo. The only people that looked at me sideways were TB members Im sure.

Bud, you too. Gotta meet with you if you go.

I'll snao a real picture of Cory in a jiffy before he even knows whats happening.

LOL. Yeah, done deal, bro! There should be a lot of Housers there, including Brendon I'm sure.

I don't recall seeing one, Butch, but the Treehouse came up in alot of conversations. I would have been glad to put on my Treehouse tee but I was sporting my "Beranek Publications" tee.

Terri, that's the shirt that I wanted. Bring some of those cool shirts to CT next year and I'll be buying some!

Butch you'll be glad to know that I proudly wore my TH shirt the first day of Expo. The only people that looked at me sideways were TB members Im sure.

Only the first day? I m with sadz...

J/K, my friend... I/we sure miss your posting here... don't be shy!!!

What is meant by stole Paul's order, if it isn"t inappropriate to explain? He can no longer get the headsets?

Paul was selling those headsets like pancakes at the show, and he run out,or was about to run out. He called up the distributor and ordered 40 more, I think.
Then somebody, at the show saw how well the headsets were selling and called the distributor and ordered everyone they had, which voided Paul's order and left him without any. That's a damn shady thing to do. And very unethical behavior of the distributor to cancel Paul's order to just to fill the the other fellows bigger order. Rotten, rotten.

Now that's all second-hand info as I heard it. Paul could clarify.

Jerry, lots of speculation at the time but all I know for sure was somebody cleared out my distributor of their stock. Seemed suspicious that it happened the day after I unveiled them at the show but might just be coincidence. Time will tell.

Love the book Gerry, thanks.

If it turns out someone screwed with this... I hope we get a name Paul...
BTW... I hope you will be able to fill orders real soon.. About to pull the trigger... Daddy wants some !

Adrian, I wouldn't want to speak for Paul or anything, but maybe best to withhold names and such. I think Paul was saying that he would likely get the lowdown at some point. I take the liberty of saying that it is probably not a good idea for you to speculate in public. Let the chips fall where they may.