Stihl MS361 with 25" Rollomatic ES, Muffler Modded

Uhh you don't know Gary do you? Ah even if ya do welcome anyways.;)

Any friend of the sasquatch..............:lol:

He knows Gary squish, he knows a bit more than you might think:D

I like Bowtie, and he looks a bit like Dale Jr. to boot.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I dont know Gary personally, but I have visited with him elsewhere on the internet forums.

Welcome aboard the Treehouse mang! You're gonna fit in here right nicely. The Lakeside MS361 muffler mod is awesome... glad you like yours too... :)

Hey squishy... when you gonna put up a pic of the ol' girl in action? ;)

Gary

Great saw, great muffler mod my ehp one looks basically completely stock from the outside I like the big pipe on yours :D. Butttt I thought you was a westcoaster, no wrap around handle?:P

i should sell mine but it's only a month or so old.we'll see.i kinda like it until i pick up the 372.

Ya know the 361 is the smallest saw I own besides the 200t's but damn they're a smooth cutting saw and suprisingly fast.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yours has that modded muffler too Justin... makes a big difference in the performance of the 361...

I'm glad you are still happy with the saw... :thumbup:

Gary

Very happy Gary although I will admit my other 361 with the EHP woods mod has an edge on it. Both great saws though.

Yah I will say both of my ehp saws have really turned on now that they're broke in. I'm very impressed, one way or another I'll not be running stock saws anymore. I do like your muffler mod on the 361.

I still love mine, even though I don't get to run it as often as I did out West.

Lol used and abused. I should get a pic of the chain that's on it right now, it's only missing a few teeth so far. Filed right back so the teeth are no longer full width. I'm a cheapskate when it comes to chains.

Eh? My down to the end chains cut just as well as the new ones I put on? I don't throw away a chain until it's used up.

I hear ya I was just chuckling cause the chain that's on it is basically done but I keep going 'just one or two more file strokes will keep it going'. Generally when teeth are breaking off I throw them out.

Back