25 Toughest Sales Objections ( and How to Overcome Them) Author: Stephan Schiffman

Mike Davis

Treehouser
Surefire Techniques for Conquering Any Resistance and Closing the Deal 213 pages of valuable sales information $14 75 + Shipping, unless in the 48038 zip code

Attachments

• 20220102_093854_HDR_(1) (2).jpg
    20220102_093854_HDR_(1) (2).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
  • 20220102_093843_(1) (1).jpg
    20220102_093843_(1) (1).jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
We got another spammer

I'm going to draw him out.

Hey Mike!

F off!

Wait a minute, you don't suppose that beast of a man in Gerry's books, Mike Davis, has come back from a different cosmic plane and is peddling books online??

Could'nt be

:O

I can almost respect the approach. He doesn't appear to be a call center spammer peddling nonsense. It looks like items he owns, and it's even put in the correct subforum. This isn't the best or most effective audience for these kinds of books, but I'll give a B- for effort.

I'll give a D-.

"Mike" appears out of thin air to peddle semi stupid-looking, random books with zero intro to break the ice which would simply be ultra basic common sense, I would think.

Super bizarre as well as dumb, imo.

Yes even worse than the kindly old man who jumped onboard a while back with an intro that essentially said, 'look at me!!" and check out my tree vids! His name escapes me currently, he seemed kinda like the Euell Gibbons of tree guys.

His deal was kind of ironic because his vid-vibe was kind of humble/down to earth yet his posts suggested heavy self centeredness.

Cory's thinking of Blair Glenn, whose vids I still view now and then (some real interesting work he and his crew have done in a wealthy Cali area).

Gonna look him up? If there's ever a good time to be in AZ, I guess February is it. It's not the last place in the world I want to go to, but it favors that end.

Cory's thinking of Blair Glenn, whose vids I still view now and then (some real interesting work he and his crew have done in a wealthy Cali area).
Hey I may be wrong about BG, just voicing an opinion. I appreciate your perspective

That's what I thought when he was posting here. Probably dumb little subdivision trees. Nice fun career pruning crape myrtle D^:

I really like and learn a lot from Blair Glenn. Didn’t know he posted on Treehouse. Agreed that he is very humble in his videos. It’s sometimes hard to know where someone is coming from just by print though

I think the problem people had with him here was he just promoted his videos. He wasn't here to hang out. It was an "advertising" platform. I watched a bunch of his videos last year, and I like what he was doing. It wasn't just wrecking trees. He has more of a 'tree care' aspect than a lot of youtube videos go into.

I really like and learn a lot from Blair Glenn. Didn’t know he posted on Treehouse.

Cory, I wasn't dissing on you, just providing you the info on Blair. Here are 2 of his that I still enjoy watching (his YT channel has a bunch of interesting vids most tree guys would enjoy, and he presents in a thoughtful, kindly, looking to educate kind of way):

Back