25 Toughest Sales Objections ( and How to Overcome Them) Author: Stephan Schiffman

If only I had this book when I was trying to sell the tiny La Sportiva Makalu boots! (Thanks for taking them Sean Kroll)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Whoa fellas! Not a spammer or anything like that. Just had some extra books around my place that I don't use. So with people being in small business and having to deal with sales, I thought this might be a good place to sell them. If your interested, let me know otherwise i had no bad intentions.

I did and still do have a interest in treework, even though I'm on early retirement for disabilities. I am a former IBEW Local # 17 journeyman tree trimmer. I was a contractor for Detroit Edison, the local power company. After a horrible marriage and failing the drug test one too many times at work, I lost my job. I tried to run my own tree business and did that about 5 years, ending that with a 35-40 foot fall ( i was sober at the time) breaking a rib and a piece off my spine. That was quite a few years ago and life is better and I do my best to make it better every day. With counting all my time at Edison, from woodsmen to Journeyman. I did the job about eight years.

Glad things are looking up. Do you fool with much wood around the house or anything, or do your injuries preclude that?

Nothing anymore. After my Divorce, I had just enough money to by the condo that i have now. I struggle with mental health issues, depression mostly, so some days are a struggle to get much done, but other days are better. I 'm involved in treatment and have been most of my life, off and on. I am at odds with the medication, it's either so much, I can barely function or not much of anything with the same symptoms. When I've been frustrated with the meds or I've felt like they've effected my Quality of life, I've self medicated with street drugs and Alcohol. That's how I got in trouble at work ! As far as injurie's go, I've healed pretty well. a bit of arthritis, but that's expected at 52

Lotta various threads scattered around here at the House which address many of those issues.

Stick around :drink:

So far you’ve run the gauntlet! Congratulations. I think what the group wants here is to hear stories and see pictures. In other words, participate.

I'll do the best I can picture wise, especially tree pictures, but I finally joined because I want to be part of the discussions and still interested in learning, even though I don't do the job anymore..

Back