Stihl MS361 with 25" Rollomatic ES, Muffler Modded

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
:)

I got the 2 bars already packed up. They will be sent seperatly from the powerhead. I will toss the chains, and the owners manual in the box with the powerhead too.

Oh yeah. I have one chain that i hit a nail with in a Doug Fir... It has a few messed up cutters, but is dang near new. It will make a good "dirty wood" chain. Or you can gring the cutters all the same size to make it work... anyways, you can have it if you want it... I have no other 25" bars that it will fit. :)

Gary

Hey Squashy... saw and bars are headed out tomorrow...

I haven't shipped a saw up to Canadaland before... just some climbing equipment for you and Paulie...

Anything I need to make sure I do or don't do on the customs form at the USPS?

Gary

and justin wondered what that smell was when he open the door to his new truck:lol:

Everything has arrived now safe and sound and just as Gary had described(of course). 8)

Thanks for getting everything off and packaging it all up so well. A pleasure doing business with ya. Tomorrow my day is shot wrenching but it'll be going into the line-up for Friday.:D

Justin... I'm glad the saw made it to ya in one piece. Lookin' forward to your report on it's performance. It had served me well... so it will do the same for you.

Pleasue doin' business with you too my friend... :)

Gary

You'll be plenty happy Justin. It's an awesome saw. Here in our part of the world, it even does well as a light timber saw. It'll pull that 25" in our trees with ease.

(That stump cut is level...the camerman aligned with the tree, not the ground....honest! That's the stump from the tree in the first pic.)

Attachments

• DSC03661r.jpg
    DSC03661r.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 9
  • doeplacecut2.jpg
    doeplacecut2.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 124
  • DSC03647r.jpg
    DSC03647r.jpg
    285 KB · Views: 9
Thanks. I love running that saw, as it'll really pull for you, for a 59 cc saw. Thought those pics would fit in this thread.

welcome bowtie, tell us more:)

I bought that 361 stock, used. I saw how this guy from Washington modded his, just like Gasoline71's saw. So I did mine the same way with bolt spacer pipe that I drilled thinner (5/8) and the screen from a TS Stihl cutoff saw. Then I cleaned and painted the muffler with Dupli-color high temp with ceramic paint and baked it in the oven for 3 hours at 400 degrees. This isnt my idea, this was suplied by a well-known guy up in Washington...;)

Uhh you don't know Gary do you? Ah even if ya do welcome anyways.;)

Any friend of the sasquatch..............:lol:

Uhh you don't know Gary do you? Ah even if ya do welcome anyways.;)

Any friend of the sasquatch..............:lol:

I dont know Gary personally, but I have visited with him elsewhere on the internet forums.

Back