Should I try this saw

• Thread starter robdog
  • Start date
  • Replies 118
  • Views 10K
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
About $350 with taxes

At least that is what the Jupiter Fl. shop says...Free delivery.

Still waiting for them

One member here sells them and when he gets his act together we in like Barney!

I was wondering the same.

Maybe he doesn't like my nail polish or my pink hair thong??

Well get it together. You have a chance to be at the vanguard of a major shift in the chainsaw market.:D

For 260 saws I would wear any color hair thong you desire.

More than likely if that thing has all the guts in the muffler it just can't take full flow through the carb to produce full power .

There's no guts in the 192 muffler, that I could feel with my stinkie pinkie, or see with my pink eye..... or is that punk....

All that lil saw needs is to breathe, as you say, massa Al....

(Oh, and I ain't wearin' no thong, anywhere's......)

cs2139T Jonsered 14" $350 I hear from the guys In Jupiter fl. that it is as good as a 338 husky and $150 less

new saw Jonsered

Hey Rob!, I climbed with that saw and liked it. Good saw. By the way, I didn't know you were here.
Jeff

?

Hey Rob!, I climbed with that saw and liked it. Good saw. By the way, I didn't know you were here.
Jeff

Jeff the only climber on this site who actually Saw me climb! remeber the traverse I set up at the home show? The county fair here wont put their show on withing it. the 2139 where can you get it in san diego?

want me to hook you up?
Jeff

Oh Yeah! I saw you climb and brought have my crew to the event. Thanks for the seater, I still wear it. You know it gets cold here in California!
Jeff
Your kid is pretty good too.

Oh shut up!--Have means Half, and seater means a pull-over sweater.
Ay, Jeff

?

Careful dude, you've got some stuff dribbling down your chin.

That was uncalled for. blastah is this how people are allowed to post here with refrences to trash like this? I can say that if someone were to talk that way around my family or to me personally it would not fly. lets hope he is just being ignorant.

want me to hook you up?
Jeff

Oh Yeah! I saw you climb and brought have my crew to the event. Thanks for the seater, I still wear it. You know it gets cold here in California!
Jeff
Your kid is pretty good too.

Oh shut up!--Have means Half, and seater means a pull-over sweater.
Ay, Jeff

Jeff the only climber on this site who actually Saw me climb! remeber the traverse I set up at the home show? The county fair here wont put their show on withing it. the 2139 where can you get it in san diego?

Would someone please decifer these posts for me? Thank you!!!!

Rog, I didn't find any guts in the 192t muffler either. I just closed up the original hole and opened up the rectangle hole stamped directly across from the port.

Robdog, Mike is very subtle. He is hinting gently that jefflovstrom's post was bordering upon incoherency. Some tree guys seem to think that grammar was merely an old lady who served you cookies.

Back