saw for hire?

Sad to say, Mike...

But I almost agree. Nosak makes even Sid look like a frigging genius.

" Hey, why don't you guys hold on to that tag line a little longer while a log too big for my crane swings near the house while I talk on my cell phone?"

Nothing like looking for the cell phone, one of two:? while the customer looks on:/:

Damn, forgot my mostest favorite part!!! Get done with the job just to find out the customer called to cancel!!!! Who is in the office during al of this?

Yup.... just what I figured. Another 2 episodes of stupidity, property damage, unprofessional behavior towards peers, and a guy who needs to find another definition of "big tree", cuz those one's he keeps calling huge, aren't.

And why the hell does it take him TWO days to do those trees? With all that equipment??

friggin' moron.

How about the potentially explosive chipper fire? I remember being around when a chipper clutch blew and there was nothing close to flames occurring. He puts a worse case scenario spin on every situation when he's talking to the camera. I can't believe they convinced the homeowner that the roof was good as new after they "fixed" it.

Thank God he's an expert... I just have to keep in mind I can't get off my couch and go try it.

Jerome should have bitch slapped him and been done with it.

Nothing like having a semi for your chip/log truck.

Damn, folks must be getting to him. 7 of the videos are removed from his website. The one where they flattened the car, and the crane tipping up are among the removals. Bummer that was some quality viewing.:lol:

ha, watching it now as I taped the second half yesterday, just popped a roof corner off. wow.

Heli logging show starts Feb 5! That might be cool.

ha! I just watched the rest of the show. I dunno, seems that guy is a nutjob. but how does someone like that amass two cranes, a tractor trailer unit etcetc.... and after he busts up a clients roof she still thinks they did a great job?
wow.

The old adage about "the blind leading the blind". Insert stupid as applicable.

Back