saw for hire?

Him giving the guys crap for dumping gas/oil and having Zorball everywhere was way too funny not to be staged. Praying before the jobs like Dog Chapman seems put on. Using the radios within 10' of eachother seemed like comedy. His bro in law showing up with no shirt on to make the trunk calculations was classic.

Maybe these situations are created to bring comedic value? Who pulls Bobcat tricks in the middle of the workzone and yells at everybody to get out of the way?

They could've replicated the wrap in the sling slipping off for dramatic effect. Of course he boomed and cabled up when it happened because he probably knew it was coming.

Would TLC pick up a show with an arborpant wearing crew of athletic pros performing flawless, technical work. It would probably lose it's novelty for the layperson pretty quick.

I think a show based around All American Steve or Tree's fo Less would be a hell of alot more interesting.

Give me my three guys (including me) and his equipment and I bet I could do it better and faster. And I am considering my lack of experience here people!

I laughed my ass off when my 9 year old said "Dad, is that guy stupid or what?"

:lol::lol::lol:

Its on now here, I am looking forward to seeing it for the first time.. Ginormous trees, sheesh, arent they all? :D

I can't believe he broke the limb away with the crane, frigged the corner of the roof up, then jury rigged the repair. They're lucky the homeowner was cool...
Frigging idiots.

Not even watching the show, but I cal already imagine the stupid shit he's up to.

Yeah, putting th Bobcat up on one wheel while trying to tip it over is "effecient use of the equipment":?
Not hard on the equipment at all:roll:

He definitely seems to lack the ability to position the crane properly. I feel dumber for having watched him.

Hey Erik, Brendan thinks Nosak makes Sid look like a genius.:lol:

Back