saw for hire?

Here's my feedback I left:

In regards to the show "Saw for Hire", I have never seen a more dysfunctional manager of a tree company. His behavior is unprofessional, his crews rarely are wearing ALL of the REQUIRED safety gear, and they give tree companies the world over a black eye. It's a disgrace that potential customers would see this show, and think that it's the way a normal operation is run. The show is despicable, and needs to be pulled from the air and tossed into the trash can where it belongs. I belong to several web forums full of professionals in the tree industry, and ALL of them agree. Call me if you'd like to discuss this further.

The idiots cut too big a piece and made the crane pop a wheelie. I can't believe these fools have a tv show.

Standing the crane up, that was FRICKING AWSOME!!!! But he knows how much everything weighs.
"When that truck started comming up I just started shouting instructions!!"
Yeah, like you had a frickin clue!!!:lol:

Just seeing how they word the episodes looks like bad press for tree guys. I can't watch the show till they release it for streaming or dvd or it's on you tube .. bummer.

Just seeing how they word the episodes looks like bad press for tree guys. I can't watch the show till they release it for streaming or dvd or it's on you tube .. bummer.

Stephen, think of EVERYTHING you could F'up with a chainsaw and a crane, then multiply it by 100!! You ain't missing much but a bunch of blowhards F'ing things up!

All I can say right now is Holy Shit. I just watched the first episode and Wow, this guy is something else. Goes from local TV, to youtube, to Prime Time tv. Is that what we have to do to get on tv, scream at our employees, pop a crane wheelie??

Another Nosak production:lol:
It starts slow, then gets slower:lol:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9NmIHT6jhK4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9NmIHT6jhK4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

NOSAK RAW on TLC...ackkk

Ya'll remember that idiot? www.nosakraw.com?

Well, he managed to get his stuff on The Learning Channel #38 on Comcast in my area.

They had the balls to show the episode where they tipped their crane on end.

Lots of showmanship, a bit of skill, but way too much sloppy work.

I don't know if he's filmed more stuff, but there was a lot on the website. Some of us sent in our comments, which weren't exactly complimentary

RangerDanger's exactly right this guy's operation has to be the most dangerous tree company in history. It has to be the worst impression of residential Treeworkers that can be made. I really think TCIA should go after the network and have the show taken off the air.

here's what I wrote on Disc/TLC's comment section:

You will be hearing from many of us professional arborists regarding "Saw For Hire" Paul Nosak and his crew are NOT representative of our industry, in their work ethics, quality, methods, skill, safety, or professionalism, in any way, manner, shape or form. Shame on your network for bowing down to their self promotion, which I know is how you found them. I'd seen their shows on their website months ago. Likely, you may also hear from representatives of "Tree Care Industry Association", of whom my firm is a member. They will be appalled when they hear of this show airing.
Sincerely,
Roger Barnett www.BarnettTreeCare.com

Yeah yeah yeah...When I saw it being aired, I rushed to post, did a simple search here and missed the other thread. so beat me up, ya cretins.....hah!

Actually RB I am happy you posted his web site or I could not have watched what ya'll were talkin about... I don't have TV here. Now I can see what has everyone up in arms about. Thanks... :D

This show is hilarious. I'm a fan after one episode. I haven't laughed this much since Trailer Park Boys first came out.:lol:

Here's the message I sent them. We ALL should follow Roger's link and comment.

Attachments

• nosak.JPG
    nosak.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 9
Back