saw for hire?

But you and I know more than him... therefore, we're qualified to make that call.

from Andy's link:
"Parents need to know
Parents need to know that the owner of the tree service company spotlighted in this reality series overshadows any educational content with his fiery temperament and self-absorption. He routinely lashes out at his crew with strong language (mostly "hell" and "damn," with stronger choices bleeped) and disrespectful comments, and every cast member degrades co-workers in individual confessionals with the camera. In other words, this show isn’t meant for kids, and there aren't enough redeeming qualities to make it anything but a guilty pleasure for older viewers.

Families can talk about fame. Why do some people so badly want to be famous? How do you think celebrities feel about their star status once they attain it? What are some of the benefits of being famous? What are the drawbacks? Why does our society revere stardom so much? Why do we not assign the same status to doctors, firefighters, teachers, or other occupations? Which stars do you admire? How do they conduct themselves in front of the camera?"

and the next episode: "...So he decides to intentionally drop a 40,000 pound Maple onto a house with him inside...." I sure hope they dont cancel the show before we get to see that debacle.

Lol, my uncle called me last night laughing so hard he was crying. Telling me I've got to check out this idiot on television, this new show called 'saw for hire'.

He got the big thumbs down from my unc.

It was listed at 11pm on TLC's web site last night, now it's not. Not listed on the guide either?
I was really wanting to see this one, h was going to have his crew drop a tree on a house while he was inside so he could see what it was like!

Yeah, I just posted it in another thread.

Not in my DirecTV guide, either. Poor NoSack.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

They at least could've waited til they started showing re runs before they pulled it. You guys can't tell me there wasn't a bit of anticipation to see another episode.

I feel cheated or something, I was hoping for an outrage from him about getting axed, or see a house land on his dumb ass. Something! This fading into oblivion is just lame dammit!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm guessing we haven't heard the last of Nosack. He now has the perfect set-up to get edumacated and start filming again, and become the poster child for safety. Just think of how many heroes have already tried to contact him offering their services as safety consultants.

I'm afraid we'll see him soon, maybe at a trade show near you......

I was hoping the show might get popular enough to go international, so I could watch it too. Not looking too good it seems.

fair bit of chatter at AS last coupla days....including Gerome's wife, who came on, as romeosgrl. She doesn't like No-sack, either. Gerome's no longer working there.

a foul mouthed troll named Old Oak showed up, too...sounded like Nosak would sound....

I just watched number 6 on their site. It seemed much more legit than the things that were on tv. A lot less drama and Paul was a much nicer person.

Back