saw for hire?

He's got a gimmick. I couldn't make it thru the first episode.

and here is my comment I left..........

In regards to "Saw for Hire", Its amazing that you would air that garbage without first doing some background on the quality and professionalism of your subject.

Even if you disregard the drama added to the episode, it is clear Nosack has limited knowledge and experience in his chosen profession.

Is this show intended to be a comedy??

Another Nosak production:lol:
It starts slow, then gets slower:lol:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9NmIHT6jhK4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9NmIHT6jhK4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

What was the point to this video? How not to start a saw when it's cold out.

Tom D posted this:

Through emails today I've heard rumors, nothing confirmed yet...

OSHA has been notified through proper procedures about his work.
ISA has a response to TLC and on their website.
Many people have written to Discovery channel...which has the potential of being used by marketing as a double negative. It is drawing interest which isn't measured in good or bad.

And Mom did some research and found this:

http://www.dolanmedia.com/view.cfm?recID=449906

-- ------------------
Tom

What a putz. All I've seen is the clips on his website. But the dude is a attention seeking idiot. He shoulda kept his money, and kept his mouth shut. I hope he gets what's coming to him, an ass kicking from the looks of things.

He is certainly a disaster just waiting to happen. Gawwwwd. He obviously thinks real highly of himself too. Less of everyone around him. Just like a lil Napoleon. I don't see how the climbers work with his craning at all. Just the recklessness on the BobCat in front of the customer, let alone his mistakes and language/tone. I have no words!

I've watched four episodes on the website and I think it's probably obvious to the non-industry viewer that this guy is a wingnut. How could they not? Just listen to anything that comes out of his mouth. That being said the show has plenty of what passes for entertainment value these days. Any successful reality show has plenty of arguements and drama and people will be tuning in every week just to see what kind of crap is going to fall from his mouth.

I've watched four episodes on the website and I think it's probably obvious to the non-industry viewer that this guy is a wingnut. How could they not?

Most of them are wingnuts themsleves, so I wouldn't be so sure. Have you heard the kinds of things that non-industry people say?:D

This is good shit. I just got done watching 2 of the vids from the website. I'm trying to find a logbook from 2005, cause I'm pretty sure I had to dismiss this shitbag from a project.:lol::lol::lol:

i cant believ none of you picked up on the name..NO SACK tree service
C'MON people...i was laughing all day yesterday about it
he's got no sack, brainless, ballless, jackass
its even funnier if you say it in the old butthead voice...huuuh no sack, yeah yah,

And he is a guy who should delegate, because he is incapable of running anything. A man without a plan.

Dude has all those employees... you'd think he'd train one of them to be the designated crane operator, so his climber doesn't keep almost dieing.

That dude is why people should only buy NEW cranes.

Nothing wrong with the crane. Trying to make a pick 10 times more than you can at that distance is the problem.

Back