Rocky's bucket truck for sale

No Brian, I am talking about Brendans Busy Beaver guy who by the pic can't get an easy as pie removal done.

Personally, I would not help out someone like that. If you bail him out his business will thrive on your merits. Let them fail.

At the time he was paying my bills. I did 3 climbing jobs for him, and haven't heard from him in over 4 months. The last 2 jobs he asked me to do, I wouldn't do for him.

Vermeer gave him my #, they tell me he is in weekly buying new bull ropes because he keeps cutting them in half. He is a ticking time bomb, he or the helpers will get killed.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Andrew, if you keep posting while using that avatar you're going to get my monitor all sticky. My grubby pawprints are all over it. :|:

Ahhh, BUSY Beaver, that makes sense. Sheesh, what was I thinking?

I finally decided to go ahead and place an ad in Truck Trader, regardless of the fact that they miscategorized the weight class and there is no way for me to fix it. I went for the deluxe package which will run until the truck is sold (as long as I go online and renew it every 3 weeks). Any constructive criticism of the ad, or does it look alright?
http://www.commercialtrucktrader.com/big-trucks/find/listing/1989-GMC-ALTEC-BOOM-92273660

Justin, I'd be more than willing to work with you if you're serious. I would have no problem trusting you to make payments. Delivery might be a hassle but I'm sure we can figure it out.

Give me a day to talk it over with Cathy. We have been talking about a bucket truck already. I've been contemplating a chip box bucket combo for efficency but there is more than one way to skin this cat. I doubt I will find a better maintained truck in my price range than yours and material handling capability would be cool.

Well, it looks like the truck is sold. :D Justin and I have some logistics to work out, but I should be able to deliver it to him in a week or two. I'm going to drive it out there and then fly back home (Damn, I hate flying).

The Treehouse rocks!!! :big-hang-loose::big-dance2::boogie::rockon::big-jump::dance:

Well alrighty then! Justin will be two pants sizes in no time flying his new bucket. Wait... I mighta got that ass backwards... :|:

Sweet! Take a train, or maybe a bus, Brian?

Wait! You drive it to LJ's, he drives it to Sawinredneck's, he drives it to Justin. Everyone hitchikes home...cheap and no flying.
:|::P:lol:

Back