Rocky's bucket truck for sale

Depends on the box it will fit in.

If you can't get it in a cargo container, then it gets HIGH.

Fred

I don't think they make containers high enough. A high cube container is only 9 ft. high. The inside dimensions of a shipping container is a little less than 8 ft. in width.

It would go as drive on drive off cargo. I had a quote on a truck a few years back, it was only $1600. not bad for 6000 miles eh?

yeah thats cheap. i put a toyota in a small container in kodiak and picked it up in seattle for 800 back in 98

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I spent this morning emptying most of my gear off the truck and blowing the bulk of the sawdust off. I took a crapload of pictures for Ed and also for any other online or classified ads I may place. Here's what I got, some may be repetitive. The truck hour meter reads 7010. When I bought the truck 2.5 years ago it was at 5277.

IMG_0116800x600-1.jpg

IMG_0117800x600.jpg

IMG_0118800x600.jpg

IMG_0119800x600.jpg

IMG_0120800x600.jpg

IMG_0121800x600.jpg

IMG_0123800x600.jpg

When those fast and furious wanna bees pull up in their Honda civic and start bumping, Brian just bumps 'em back, and no Cholo can match his hydraulics. Wat up esseeeee?

hey Rock do you have enough gear to fill all those toolboxes on the new truck??

Congrats on your new purchase. Looks good, hope it makes you a ton of money.

hey Rock do you have enough gear to fill all those toolboxes on the new truck??

Congrats on your new purchase. Looks good, hope it makes you a ton of money.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I never filled all the boxes on the old truck, and the bed on the new truck is slightly longer. So I have about 1.5-2 more feet of storage on each side. The biggest difference will be a larger saw box so I'll be able to comfortably store more than 6 saws on the truck.
:D

Here's a picture of the new truck.

DSCN0804.jpg

Wow nice rig, i'm guessing this truck is brand new, would you care to tell us how much it's going to cost you? I hope your new truck earn you plenty...:thumbup:

Back