Ropetek Wraptor for sale

Yeah. I have to have my groundie pull down on the rope (1/2") to get it to climb it. I thought about taking it to a fab shop that does aluminum repairs to recon it. But, I'd rather send it to Paul if that's what it comes to. Having a second is often my way.

What about a replacement? Does the bollard come off? May be able to just order something, and put it on yourself.

Last time I talked to Paul, a while back, he wanted me to send the unit to him. Puts me with out when I need it. He would replace it, and send it back. I think it was pretty reasonable.

Some fine, fine grit sand paper on the sheave?

I was thinking of some dremel work or a die grinder. As long as it's smooth enough in the end to not damage the rope. Dunno.

The mention of this device my mind goes back when whoever it was,forgot asked for ideas on this forum of what to use to build it ..The last I heard it was successful but not a real money maker.Some other concern was alleged to use the same design and sell it for less causing much consternation .I've never seen one myself . When I wore a younger mans clothes I had worked out of crane baskets ,climbed bare steel like a monkey .Too freakin old for that stuff now and never trusted a skinny little rope to save my life .That said I can fly a bucket truck with the best of them and did weaving in and out of 13,800 volt power lines .My hooks reside in my shed never to be used again .

Back