Pulling around Logs and getting Stuck.

One cool device! I wonder how much pull you would need to get a deeply stuck vehicle out if it was measurable? If within say two tons or so, and endless line puller with that rating would be handy, assuming there was something to anchor to. I know most guys here don't seem to like working with cable, but that type puller is really great for certain jobs (steady positive pull with no length restrictions). The downside is that they are fairly heavy and expensive.

Oh I imagine it that thing sank they'd get it .I'm kind of interested how they acheived the floatation .It almost seems to be a barge with tracks ,interesting .

what language is that?

Polish.

I got a Mercedes truck stuck in a narrow back lane behind a row of houses, the corner was way too tight for the truck, the tool box behind the cab got wedged on a protruding brick wall, I could only move a few inches forward or back so I drove the passenger side, rear wheels up onto a brick and then span the truck off the brick in a sideways motion, that gave me the room I needed and I drove out. Easy.

Well it appears my speculation of a barge was partially correct only it being two barge like floats with tracks . I did notice something though .A Europian duck looks exactly like a North American duck .Birds of a feather so to speak .

Mallards are transglobal.
Apart from those, not many of our ducks are the same.
Just offhand, the ones I can think about are Pintail, Shoveler, Oldsquaw, Goldeneye and Eider.

Sorry this was just a derail, I couldn't duck out of, being a birdwatcher.

The big honkers just started arriving in town from Siberia. They will stay in the flooded rice fields that have been set up for them until early spring when it is time to head back. It's cool to see them flying around from time to time to keep their abilities up. They get fed so there is also the tendency to get lazy. Must be a couple hundred birds that make the trek every year. At night they all move off to the center of the fields so the predators can't get them, Fox and whatever.

Back