Project Muscle Truck (again!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yep... when I beat ya, I can haul your car back to your house for you in the back of the truck... :P

Are you still workin' on it Tim? or is it done? :)

Gary

Yep... when I beat ya, I can haul your car back to your house for you in the back of the truck... :P

Are you still workin' on it Tim? or is it done? :)

Gary

Lack of funds at the moment:whine: If I had the cash it would be bored to 2.3l, closed deck block and a set of lumpy cams, that'd be good for about 5-550bhp, then a 6 speed box and coil-overs

aprilmeet002.jpg

v5sti007.jpg

Gary, nice vids amigo, still not the bumpa bumpa rumble idling vid... but I like the kick it down a gear and pass the dude vid. :)
Blue, that car looks like some dead heat in a small package, we have a few of the sTi's around here, I can hear them coming a few hundred meters away, that stovepipe exhaust has a distinct note to it...

That has to be way fasts Blue. Does it have all-wheel drive?

Yep just a tad, 0-60, somewhere btween 4-4.5 8)
Yep again 4 wheel drive
Turbo is running 1.8bar on full boost, pulls like a mofo in3rd,4th and 5th.
It's mapped for virtually no boost in 1st to save the gearbox and about .7bar in second to control wheelspin

That's a lot of boost for a gasser, isn't it? I run up to 34 in my Cummins. (2.3 bar) I'd like to fire ring it and put twins on, and run about 9 bar.:/:

Some of us here feel the need for speed.:/:

No major mods, aftermarket intake, exhaust and no cats. Naturally aspirated.............for now.:D

Attachments

• IMG_6852.JPG
    IMG_6852.JPG
    233.7 KB · Views: 85
Man, they must have lowered the standards, seems like they will let just about anybody in here now!:lol:

Welcome to the TH!

Back