Project Bay Boat

• Thread starter fishhuntcutwood
  • Start date
  • Replies 126
  • Views 12K
That was funny Jeff.

I was skimming thinking damn that's alot of finking pictures of a motor.

Then I understood when I saw the last picture.

I was hoping to catch his attention while he's here. But no luck :cry:. Ever since he's become a bigwig on the fishing forum he has no time for us lowly treecutters.:cry::whine:

:lol:

Just saw the pics as I was in Cali when he posted them. That thing looks especially huge in the second and third pics.

Congrats! :)

speaking of boats, this is a pic of a fugitives speedboat being towed from point roberts back to blaine, whats up with the CG boat, 3 x 275 horsepower outboards? whoa!
1916422.bin

quite a boat! wonder how she goes at trolling speed though, thats likely more Jeff's concern :D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No there's not, by any means! But in the muskie world, especially here on LSC, there's a defined difference between the trollers and the casters. Trollers may put 20+ fish in the boat in a day...if a caster sees two fish, that was a good day. Neither is better than the other, it's just a preference and each has it's strengths and weaknesses. Trolling is a numbers game, both in quantity and size. Casting is a "quality" game with follows, figure 8's, boatside hits, feeling the hit, etc. The trade off is the numbers the trollers see. It's just like any other outdoor sports...bow hunting vs rifle hunting....fly casting vs conventional tackle....even one handed vs two handed fly casting. It's just an identity thing. "I'm a caster" defines my fishing style.

Back