Petzl Sequoia saddle

• Thread starter Frans
  • Start date
  • Replies 150
  • Views 19K
Still hoping for some feedback on this harness......

something a bit more than " I like it alot"

Has anyone noticed if the saddle slips down your hips more or less than any other saddle?

I am genetically plauged with no ass and no hips. Every saddle I have ever owned slides down without suspenders, except the sequoia. That is probably why I like it so much.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
A pic of someone wearing it would be helpful....

Yer wish is my command (at least in this case anyway).

I will have some Monday for ya.

Am still working on the complete review

dudes at the buzz are whining about labels...The harness will hold the weight, CE...probably better then an ansi tag anywho. Oh well, Frans...you better send it to me....it might break under your bulk:lol::/::Pjus kidding

:/: I'm wondering how you think it compares to the Tree flex?

First thought?

It cinches up best when worn high on the waist which is what the tf talks about being against basic ergonomics.

more later kind of distracted right now

Mine was shipped on Monday, should have it by the end of the week. I've heard that one before:roll:

For what ever reason the podium seat I ordered wasn't shipped at the same time, but was shipped today!

I've got a little job to do for a friend this weekend, I'll report back and get some pics (fingers crossed)

Warning Massive Derail,

Has anyone tried the Black Widow?
Looks a bit snug in the crotch from the picture in Wesspur.

But I like how simple and light it looks.

Ha-

That'll be the day....

climbing in a saddle called "The Black Widow", I'll pass.

Actually it feels much the same as the B'fly11. Look closer you will see.

The lack of gear attachments put me off as well as the lack of any improvements over a now old ('B-fly) design....

I used it, and it was o.k. but not any where near the TF.

Actually it feels much the same as the B'fly11. Look closer you will see.

The lack of gear attachments put me off as well as the lack of any improvements over a now old ('B-fly) design....

I used it, and it was o.k. but not any where near the TF.

Are you refering to the sequoia or " Black Widow" from previous post?

Myself, I am liking the TA3 quite a bit more than the Sequoia. I'm still not digging it for removals.

Just picked up my sequoia srt version. I'll get it set up tonight and hopefully use it for a job tomorrow if this friggin weather breakes.......

just going through the literature that came with it the thing is only rated to 15kn, WTF?

pics

feels real good, snug, light. Very comfortable to sit in. tried to get a good pic of the screw. added my swivel off of my old d-fly. I'll take it out for a test flight tomorrow, rain or shine.

Attachments

• IMG_0696.JPG
    IMG_0696.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_0697.JPG
    IMG_0697.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0699.JPG
    IMG_0699.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0701.JPG
    IMG_0701.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0704.JPG
    IMG_0704.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0711.JPG
    IMG_0711.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 110
I cant, but Ive been eyeballing the setup myself. Looking forward to your feedback after use.

I notice in the one pic that the bridge is way up in your face almost.

Back