Sequoia 2014 srt saddle/ shoulder harness

Matagorn

Treehouser
Hey all. Does anyone know if the current sequoia shoulder harness will work with the 2014 sequoia srt saddle? Thanks in advance

Ummm...I have the lightweight shoulder harness with the little screw links on the ends of the two back straps, my Sequoia is about 2016ish, not a new model one. Does this help?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ummm...I have the lightweight shoulder harness with the little screw links on the ends of the two back straps, my Sequoia is about 2016ish, not a new model one. Does this help?
Thanks for the response! I ordered an older shoulder harness for the older saddle ( new old sticand they sent the newer harness, I think the one you have. I’m going to try it today. I don’t think it will work but fingers crossed.
is yours an srt sequoia?

Yes, srt sequoia. The lightweight shoulder harness has one attachment point in the front that I clip into the soft loop and two like mini delta links at the rear that attach to loops on the back/sides. There is a metal attachment point in the centre back of my harness for the bigger fall arrest rated shoulder harness...don't need that extra bulk when climbing so went with the lighter weight harness

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes, srt sequoia. The lightweight shoulder harness has one attachment point in the front that I clip into the soft loop and two like mini delta links at the rear that attach to loops on the back/sides. There is a metal attachment point in the centre back of my harness for the bigger fall arrest rated shoulder harness...don't need that extra bulk when climbing so went with the lighter weight harness
Thanks amigo. Really appreciated the info. I made mine work the same way.

Back