palmy tuesday

Here's how to embed videos;

1) Do NOT copy/paste the page url.
2) Click the "share" button - a embed button will appear underneath/to the left.
3) Scroll down and click the "embed" button - a blue highlighted address will appear.
4) Copy/paste THAT address in your post.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7TY_7Zm6CG0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Here's how to embed videos;

1) Do NOT copy/paste the page url.
2) Click the "share" button - a embed button will appear underneath/to the left.
3) Scroll down and click the "embed" button - a blue highlighted address will appear.
4) Copy/paste THAT address in your post.

Yes Boss, sorry Boss, My bad :cry:
not sure on crane specs, I asked for two chains on as per my usual mode, I prefer it for load stability , the rules and regs for load attachment have become fairly rigid since a rigger died two years ago due
to a poor choice of soft slings on a big steel beam failed to hold the load and was deemed inappropriate use directly caused the death ( was preventable they just didn't want to have to repaint the beam if the chains scratched it so used soft lifting slings).
and yeh moving those chains on a big tree really bites.

Smooth. I was just a tad concerned with you coming up under the fronds like that though.

with the amount of deaths each year when cleaning/removing the beauties I share your concern too, don't enjoy coming up under the skirt but this was a short dress so not too bad.

Nice job, don't you just love twirling your finger and all the heavy stuff just floats away!

Loved the music, who's it by?

Nice job, don't you just love twirling your finger and all the heavy stuff just floats away!

Loved the music, who's it by?

Thankyou Bermy, the magic float away captivates me like I am still a kid. I do love how cranes take out the gut busting side of some jobs.
the music is by Craig Haigh, I am using copyright free tracks on some vids from a site called premium beats.com to avoid yt troubles.

Thanks!
Got to look at three big norfolk pines tomorrow, will be a crane job, twirly finger all the way!

Back