Ok so why is this forum better than arborist site ?

• Thread starter itsmyblood
  • Start date
  • Replies 234
  • Views 40K
Andy, the only good echo is in YOUR HEAD boy! ...thas right... I said, BOY!

Oh it seems our man about town in Littleton and his goon squad are getting it from all directions on the net . Tis great sport .:D

I love my new sig!

66611110062116-large-Poulan-Wild-Thing-2375.jpg

post-treesaw.jpg

rechargeable%20chainsaw.jpg

:lol:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/387ZDGSKVSg" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

And I just got a new 260pro today...sigh, shoulda got an echo, can my reputation survive it?
I'm seriously worried, who wants to buy a slightly used 260 pro so I can go get TWO echos, or THREE wild things..eh!!!

Send it on Stephen, I think Echo makes the best damn string trimmer on the planet.

Nice to see that 18v has an 8" 'BLADE'. Eight inches!

Because we seem to go OT like it's the norm and I think that sucks. I don't want it to be the norm. Once in a while's no biggie, but geez louise it seems to happen here way too much.

We were on topic for a long time and covered the matter fairly thoroughly, IMO. But this topic is now at 23 pages.

And actually, our off topic derails and the attitudes and behaviors of the participants is yet another example of why we are better than AS. We've managed to cover the topic, then drift off into friendly conversation without resorting to fighting or insults. Sort of like a few buds tossing back some beers at the bar after work. ;)
So technically we are still on topic. :P

That's what I think too... it's the natural development of a conversation. Even when we go off topic and have some fun we still come back around if more needs to be covered. The off topic stuff is the kidding around having a good time part that you can't really have if you go start a whole new thread.

Humans don't adhere rigidly to a subject unless it's a stupid business meeting... off topic IS normal. Sticking rigidly to a subject isn't.

And yet another example of why the Treehouse is better than AS. Nothing in this thread has been deleted and nobody has been banned due to some moderator getting his panties twisted over somebody saying the wrong word.

Back