Ok so why is this forum better than arborist site ?

• Thread starter itsmyblood
  • Start date
  • Replies 234
  • Views 40K
This site is better because nobody list every single chain saw they own. That is the stupidist thing I've ever seen.
MS 660
MS 460
034 AV
200T
Silky Zubat

This site is better because nobody list every single chain saw they own. That is the stupidist thing I've ever seen.
MS 660
MS 460
034 AV
200T
Silky Zubat

That's because this site isn't about trying to one-up the next guy or claw your way to the top of the heap for bragging rights. That's for the young kids still trying to prove themselves. Most of us have been through that phase and moved past it, others are mature enough to not have the need to do that even though they are young and still establishing themselves. Nobody here is looking for status, just hanging out with others who share our interests and get excited at the same stupid tree stuff that we do. :D

That's because this site isn't about trying to one-up the next guy or claw your way to the top of the heap for bragging rights. That's for the young kids still trying to prove themselves. Most of us have been through that phase and moved past it, others are mature enough to not have the need to do that even though they are young and still establishing themselves. Nobody here is looking for status, just hanging out with others who share our interests and get excited at the same stupid tree stuff that we do. :D

This thread could end on this quote!

That is the stupidist thing I've ever seen

THIS is the stupidest thing I've ever seen>>>
2yx4wvt.jpg

I'm glad we don't talk so much about who owns what chainsaws. Husky and Stihl might try to outlaw refuse disposal sites after I posted. :roll:

I love how some guys list all their saws in their sigs, you see that a lot on photography sites too... only with cameras and lenses i mean.

The bottom line answer to the OP's original question... AS isn't a family or a community. when people go at each other on AS there's real enmity. When we go at each other here, it's more like family. We feel strongly about our side but not so strongly that it comes between us. Sometimes we just talk smack and mess with each other because it's fun... kinda like siblings.

When somebody comes along and doesn't fit in for whatever reason, they find a reason to leave or we give'em one... but mostly everybody tries to let everybody else fit in. You won't find a more tolerant mod than Butch ANYWHERE.

Back