Official I Am Outta Here Thread!

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 108K
The AGM of the principal officers of Alberta Arborists Inc. and Rocky J Squirrel, Arborist got off to a late start due to weather delays. Cool, cloudy conditions were less than optimal for attaining our prescribed goals. PETA would be proud as no animals were harmed as a result of this endeavor.

Here's Craig with the KSC launch pads in the background and a picture of our Captian, who guided us around Mosquito Lagoon and showed us many redfish and trout. Unfortunately none of the fish were in the mood to eat. I had several literally swim over top of my lure. But we had a great time and it was a pleasure to finally meet Craig in person.

Cool pic, looks like a barstool with an outboard, hmmmmm. Got an Idea,:what: be right back.

Rotax

I'm officially checking out for awhile...headed down to deep S. GA for our annual "SuckerFest". We put out a mile of gill nets in a swamp today, go out in boats tomorrow, gather up several boatloads of fish (suckers - a type of carp -, bass, catfhis, bass, ....) and dress them. Then we have a big family, local community cookout Saturday by the old tobacco barn. Lots fun, good camaraderie.

We sleep on an island in the swamp, cook over open fires, tell lies and have fun.

'Til later.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
We did V.

Thanks a million again Brian, it was a fun day of fishing!

Good to be home after a good long trip. We got home at around 2:00 am last night. Came home to -15C after +30 in the D.R. I will post some photo's after I get a chance.............I have about 6000 posts to go though first.

OK now your back are we still on for the Swap box?,I've got all your goodies here waiting!I'd have sent them off had you not gone off gallivanting...:D

Off to Charlotte to give the young bucks a run for their money in the comp. Be back sun with pics. :big-cigar:

I'm off to the land of milk and honey. Alberta, that is. Olds College for a three day re-certification (electrical safety) course starting Wednesday morning. Nothing like a full day of driving through the prairies zzzzzzzzzzz.....

Back