Official I Am Outta Here Thread!

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 110K
how about cable tv? your oilies beat up the canooks tonight. couple flukey goals and a couple decent ones. seeya next time!

I am shocked, the motel in this little town has high speed internet. Had to turn around after an hour on the road and take the lift back to the mechanics to check over the rebuilt tranny.........2-3 hours later had to drive through a white out for a couple hours. Could not see where the road ended and the ditch began, also couldn't see 10 ft infront of the truck. Talk about white knuckles. This beer tastes sooooooooo good right now!

Who the Hell are you? :what:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well it's time for me to say good bye to ya'll. I am off to our A.G.M. meetings down south early tomorrow morning. It's gonna be a hard job, but someones got to do it and it might as well be me! See ya'll in a couple weeks. I will make sure to take some pics from our meeting room. Take it easy!

Craig ; Have a safe flight & journey, Ladd. Take care & time with your family, and for gawd's sake tell us you've SHAVED ?!?
P.S. Do the words "Brazillian Wax" mean anything to you ?

I spoke with Craig on the phone today. He and the family arrived safe at their beachside condo. Craig did say he managed to forget his camera on the plane, although that is probably excusable when traveling with a 2 year old. He was off to Circuit City to pick up another one.
I have a fishing trip with a guide booked for Tuesday. Much better odds of actually finding fish, and all gear/ tackle/ licenses are provided. Watch this thread for pictures of our A.G.M. at Mosquito Lagoon on Tuesday.
8)

I spoke with Craig on the phone today. He and the family arrived safe at their beachside condo. Craig did say he managed to forget his camera on the plane, although that is probably excusable when traveling with a 2 year old. He was off to Circuit City to pick up another one.
I have a fishing trip with a guide booked for Tuesday. Much better odds of actually finding fish, and all gear/ tackle/ licenses are provided. Watch this thread for pictures of our A.G.M. at Mosquito Lagoon on Tuesday.
8)

Brian, what does AGM stand for? You guys fishing together?

Why do the Canucks always have to bring their lousy cold weather with them when they visit Florida?
:?

jan30morning.jpg

Our AGM got postponed till this afternoon. I'll post an overview of the minutes tonight.

I thought I was a whimp at 7degrees, 40! that prime workin' time!:lol:

It's much colder than 40. That is clearly 39 degrees, almost 38. :reindeer:

Lmao, a good way to start the day. It's warmed up to 11 here with a nice steady breeze blowing up my a$$.

Back