New to the tree house

If it's not cost prohibitive I have 0 regrets about my treemotion. I've heard people say it's not a durable saddle but mine has served me well and I'd not call myself a graceful climber.

Other than a TM, I'd probably opt for a sequoia too, or a buckingham ergo lite.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I will be trying out a pair of bashlins with big buck pads today. My boss thinks I will fall in love with them haha. Il let you know what I think of them.

Gecko's or baslins with caddie pads for me - I personally find climb rights very uncomfortable to say the least.

As for harnesses - depends what & how you climb - can't be more helpfull than that.

Oh & welcome. Pete

:roll:

Butch, for several years you climbed on caddie pads and sang their praises. Something else may suit you better now, but I find it hard to believe that the caddies were torture to you, having read all those posts where you swore by them back then.
:)

Hey, I gave my caddies away... was it to you?

I forget...

They were an improvement over the velcro wraps, but the new wore off pretty quick... too dang bulky to suit me!

Yeah, you included them as a gimme when I bought your titanium Buckinhams. You sold them with a set of the angled pads you like, but the wide version, which you found less satisfactory than the narrow model.

I swapped 'em first thing :).

Maybe someday(somewhere over the rainbow :lol:)we'll all be able to try out gear we would like
to get for a couple months(?) before we buy it...... ;)

Ayuh,
not to take this derail even further off the tracks :P but, I would love to try some Gecko climbers..... :big-love:

.....maybe a "wish list" thread should be started :D, is there any thread like that..... :?

Back