Name that dog!

sotc

Dormant hero!!
65902335a86328a4ef9dd13e01de3813.jpg
faa52e34444531d3ee8ad596245d7b2d.jpg

Headed home with a new dog. Catahoula. I don't like people names but give me some ideas!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Haha, she's pretty lethargic at the moment, I don't see those names in her tonight!

I knew a fine bitch of that breed, gone now many a year. No name to suggest, but good luck with her, Willie.

I saw my sister in law turn an expensive catahoula cattle dog into a $25.00 pet.

My BIL would work the dog. She coddled it.

Cool pup. Sorry, no name suggestion.

Everyone's having a good time calling her shop dog, just to get my wife's goat!

Sure made those kids happy, Willie:)

I've always used single syllable names, because they make calling the dog in easier.

My estranged brother has 3 kids called: Sebastian, Christopher and Alexander. You'd have to take a few deep breaths before calling them in for supper.

Spot seems to fit.

I reuse the same 4 names over and over: Jack, Sam, Lev and Thais.
Currently on the 3rd Thais.

Sure made those kids happy, Willie:)

I've always used single syllable names, because they make calling the dog in easier.

My estranged brother has 3 kids called: Sebastian, Christopher and Alexander. You'd have to take a few deep breaths before calling them in for supper.

Spot seems to fit.

I reuse the same 4 names over and over: Jack, Sam, Lev and Thais.
Currently on the 3rd Thais.
I like to take some time and see if a dog makes its own name and fall back on another name if that doesn't happen. I like one or 2 syllables, wife likes 2. I usually hoot to call dogs anyway. Silvey got nixed as my wife had one with that names years ago.

Back