Name that dog!

Grandpa had a dog, Smokey.

She was the darnedest dog. She liked cigarette butts, spit-out chewing tobacco, egg shells, used coffee grounds, and afterbirth. A great start to the day! Grandpa used to say "that dog thinks my S@#& dont stink."

Hope ole Smoke does not start any bad habits!

I was gonna suggest Stihl..."then you can yell for him.....Stihl here! Stihl here,......"
Neighbors might think your crazy though......

I liked Blitz too. My Uncle in Santa Barbara had some catahoulas and they were tough as nails. Would go into the brush and the cows would come running to us to get away from them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Everyone's had a dog named Smokey though... Didn't quite grab me like Smoke. It'll stick

I love donkeys, plenty over here, they cheer me up just looking at them, I can't drive past them without saying "hello donkey" at the top of my voice.

They are pretty funny. We have two and it's hilarious to watch them wrastle. Ours are miniature donkeys or Mediterranean donkeys they're referred to as. So just little gaffers, no more use than just to have around to chill with.

This is my wife's dog Bronson, in my mom's lap a year or so ago.

People always asked if he was named after Charles Bronson?

To which I truthfully replied, no, after Michael Parks' character, in the TV show, "Then Came Bronson".

A true hell raiser! Bit the mail man twice! Had to get a PO box till he kicked the bucket! Then provide proof of death from a vet to get mail delivery reinstated!

But worth a train car full of meds n trainquilizers from my wife's n mother's point of view.

http://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...lth-benefits-of-dogs-mans-best-friend/253744/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 25
A bit like me actually, he was a cross between a collie like Lassie, and a corgi, like the queen's so fond of.

I'm Irish/Scottish/English on both the maternal and paternal side.

How does Wales fit into the UK picture though?

Jomo

My wife is English, Irish, Welsh, AND Scottish. So she says. No interbreeding with the Maori aparently.

No real idea what I am. 'cept a little bit of Eskimo.

Good looking dog he was. Ole Bronson. The other Bronson was Grandpa's favorite actor. You guys remember "Death Hunt"? Lee Marvin even! Carl Weathers I think too.

Back