Ivermectin vs. Covid and the vaccine

The Danes dump J & J.

Stig will let us know if they have any facts wrong...thanks Stig

How the hell did I end up as your official fact checker.

The basic fact is right, the national board of medicine has decided to stop using the vaccine.

However, the reason for that is that we are right now very much on top of the pandemic, and it will only set back the vaccinatiuon programme 1 month.

So the dear doctors decided that it was not worth it to take the risk for 1-4 people suffering blood clots, citing the Hippocratic oath.
They did, however, forget to ask the patients!

There was such a public outcry over that decision, that they have made the J&J vaccine available for all who wants it ( Stick that in your Nuremberg pipe and smoke it).
30% of the population have said, they will happily do so.

Poland just offered to buy whatever doses, we don't use.

Paints a somewhat different picture from your usual " Big brother is out to kill us all with the nasty vaxxines" doesn't it.

I'll gladly post links if you'll take thr trouble to learn Danish :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'd recommend everyone listen to the above monologue from Tucker Carlson, whish is odd, because I have despised most everything I've ever heard him say. Turns out the Bobby Kennedy wrote it. Strange bedfellows...

First David Icke, now Tucker Carlson...................................................yet you still expect to be taken seriously :|:

Last edited:

July 14, 2014 Cambridge Working Group Consensus Statement on the Creation of Potential Pandemic Pathogens (PPPs) Recent incidents involving smallpox, anthrax and bird flu in some of the top US laboratories remind us of the fallibility of even the most secure laboratories, reinforcing the urgent need for a thorough reassessment of biosafety. Such incidents have been accelerating and have been occurring on average over twice a week with regulated pathogens in academic and government labs across the country. An accidental infection with any pathogen is concerning. But accident risks with newly created “potential pandemic pathogens” raise grave new concerns. Laboratory creation of highly transmissible, novel strains of dangerous viruses, especially but not limited to influenza, poses substantially increased risks. An accidental infection in such a setting could trigger outbreaks that would be difficult or impossible to control. Historically, new strains of influenza, once they establish transmission in the human population, have infected a quarter or more of the world’s population within two years. For any experiment, the expected net benefits should outweigh the risks. Experiments involving the creation of potential pandemic pathogens should be curtailed until there has been a quantitative, objective and credible assessment of the risks, potential benefits, and opportunities for risk mitigation, as well as comparison against safer experimental approaches. A modern version of the Asilomar process, which engaged scientists in proposing rules to manage research on recombinant DNA, could be a starting point to identify the best approaches to achieve the global public health goals of defeating pandemic disease and assuring the highest level of safety. Whenever possible, safer approaches should be pursued in preference to any approach that risks an accidental pandemic.

First David Icke, now Tucker Carlson...................................................yet you still expect to be taken seriously :|:

Guess I should simply start quoting myself every day.

How? It says that 3 alternative treatments, one that this thread is named for, are crap because the company that did them wouldn't give up their records for review. How is that rigging anything?

I think you got the story wrong... The two papers that said that HCL was dangerous were the ones that got retracted because they had been FABRICATED!

Please listen to this highly respected doctor who has testified before congress. He lays it all out very clearly:

OK, so taking hcl (which is the abbreviation for hydrochloric acid btw) isn't dangerous because a study that said it was got retracted. That doesn't mean anything else. That doesn't mean it works.

"A third study using Surgispgere data and co-authored by Mehra, Patel, and Desai, among others, was only posted online as a preprint. (It is no longer available.) It reported ivermectin, an antiparasitic drug, dramatically reduced mortality in COVID-19 patients, prompting increased use and government authorization of the drug in several Latin American countries"

Your second article from you "esteemed dr" has this at the end of it. Coming for my kids, Nuremberg trials, and coming mass death event huh? Very hard to take that seriously.

Screenshot_20210509-082837_Samsung Internet.jpg

I can keep doing this forever and it will still be true.

Every kook you have cited have always been "Highly respected", "Elite" Etc.
However, it always turns out that the folks who respect them are as crazy as themselves.

Lizard people, anyone?

OK, so taking hcl (which is the abbreviation for hydrochloric acid btw) isn't dangerous because a study that said it was got retracted. That doesn't mean anything else. That doesn't mean it works.

"A third study using Surgispgere data and co-authored by Mehra, Patel, and Desai, among others, was only posted online as a preprint. (It is no longer available.) It reported ivermectin, an antiparasitic drug, dramatically reduced mortality in COVID-19 patients, prompting increased use and government authorization of the drug in several Latin American countries"

Your second article from you "esteemed dr" has this at the end of it. Coming for my kids, Nuremberg trials, and coming mass death event huh? Very hard to take that seriously.

View attachment 110872
Kyle,
I was trying to just post the video of Dr Peter McCullough at the top of the page which you are criticizing. It looks like the video is on Rumble. I went to Rumble to find it and no good on the search, so my only option was to post the page with the video. So please don't throw out the baby with the bathwater. McCullough's credentials are very impressive and his record is impeccable. See his bio below.
Are you cherry picking your criticisms to fit your own narrative. I didn't actually bother reading much of the rest of the page. It's McCullough's video monologue that hit the nail on the head. Did you see it?

ABOUT DR. McCULLOUGH:
Dr. McCullough is board certified in internal medicine, cardiovascular diseases, and clinical lipidology. He cares for advanced patients with common medical problems including heart and kidney disease, lipid disorders, and diabetes. He has become an expert on COVID-19 illnesses and welcomes recovered patients into his practice.
Dr. Peter McCullough

After receiving a bachelor’s degree from Baylor University, Dr. McCullough completed his medical degree as an Alpha Omega Alpha graduate from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. He went on to complete his internal medicine residency at the University of Washington, cardiology fellowship including service as Chief Fellow at William Beaumont Hospital, and master’s degree in public health at the University of Michigan. Dr. McCullough is a practicing internist and cardiologist and Professor of Medicine at Texas A & M College of Medicine.

Dr. McCullough has broadly published on a range of topics in medicine with > 1000 publications and > 600 citations in the National Library of Medicine. His works include the “Interface between Renal Disease and Cardiovascular Illness” in Braunwald’s Heart Disease Textbook. Dr. McCullough is a founder and current president of the Cardiorenal Society of America, an organization dedicated to bringing cardiologists and nephrologists together to work on the emerging problem of cardiorenal syndromes. His works have appeared in the New England Journal of Medicine, Journal of the American Medical Association, Lancet, British Medical Journal and other top-tier journals worldwide. He is the editor-in-chief of Cardiorenal Medicine, Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine, and senior associate editor of the American Journal of Cardiology. He serves on the editorial boards of multiple specialty journals. Dr. McCullough has made presentations on the advancement of medicine across the world and has been an invited lecturer at the New York Academy of Sciences, the National Institutes of Health, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and the European Medicines Agency. He has served as member or chair of data safety monitoring boards of 24 randomized clinical trials.

Since the outset of the pandemic, Dr. McCullough has been a leader in the medical response to the COVID-19 disaster and has published “Pathophysiological Basis and Rationale for Early Outpatient Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Infection” the first synthesis of sequenced multidrug treatment of ambulatory patients infected with SARS-CoV-2 in the American Journal of Medicine and subsequently updated in Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine. He has 35 peer-reviewed publications on the infection and has commented extensively on the medical response to the COVID-19 crisis in TheHill. On November 19, 2020, Dr. McCullough testified in the US Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs concerning early ambulatory treatment of high-risk patients with COVID-19. Dr. McCullough is a COVID-19 survivor himself and welcomes post-COVID-19 patients into his practice and will help them through the range of post-infection complications.
BOARD CERTIFICATIONS:
  • Cardiovascular Disease
  • Advanced Lipidology
  • Internal Medicine
HOSPITALS:

Kyle,
I was trying to just post the video of Dr Peter McCullough at the top of the page which you are criticizing. It looks like the video is on Rumble. I went to Rumble to find it and no good on the search, so my only option was to post the page with the video. So please don't throw out the baby with the bathwater. McCullough's credentials are very impressive and his record is impeccable. See his bio below.
Are you cherry picking your criticisms to fit your own narrative. I didn't actually bother reading much of the rest of the page. It's McCullough's video monologue that hit the nail on the head. Did you see it?

Murphy, every year billions of birds fly south to warmer climates, but unvariably a handful stay, thinking that it's not worth it or something, and spend all winter sitting on an ice covered tree branch. You kind of remind me of that bird. You are against the mainstream on almost everything, which isn't easy to do. Some of humanity's smartest people were the same, but the fact that we remember their names shows exactly how rare that is. This covid thing is for some reason a huge thing with you, pretty much everyone who has chosen to simply be vaccinated has moved on already and is ready to start being normal again.

The fact that a video, which I'll reiterate isn't a form of sharing information used by anyone sharing actual information, keeps getting deleted isn't helping your case here. The fact that the source you are forced to quote also is saying that everyone is going to die, right after they hang a bunch of doctors and enslave my children isn't helping either. Then saying a lone doctor who obviously no one knows is a super trusted source, although he's the "most published" one despite being a cardiologist rather than a pulmonologist (covid is a disease of the lung after all) means to me that he's a complete clown. The fact that he's not affiliated with any major teaching hospital and yet is still vomiting bullshit everywhere confirms it. The baby with the bathwater line assumes that the baby is still living, not looking good in this case.

This may be the world's biggest scam in history. This may be how the rich finally subdues the unwashed masses, with an ungodly complex plot that involves 5g, Chinese wet markets, a research facility that just might be a bioweapon facility, prefect timing to help take down populist but criminally rich and crooked world leaders, the culmination of human medicine turning to kill us all, and the lowly pangolin. Or not. Personally, I'll join the flow on this one and head south.

I just do what works. Took non-steroidal anti-inflammatories yesterday (Advil) for the 3rd time I can remember, after straining an oblique.. I just bought health insurance for the first time in January, just a 5 weeks shy of my 61st birthday. The doctors wanted to operate on my heart as an emergency procedure in 2012 when I had tachycardia. turned out to be nothing more than a magnesium deficiency. Last time I broke a bone, the total expense for orthopedic doctor, x-rays and boot was under $400. My 21 year old son was born and raised without health insurance. I haven't missed a day of work due to illness in at least 10 years. Other than an arthritic left hip, I feel great. I still haven't taken a pain reliver for that , even though the docs tell me it's bone on bone. You can call that freezing out on a limb all winter. I call it taking responsibility for my own health. The health care system in the US is so corrupt and dysfunctional, by its very nature as a for profit system, that I want nothing to do with it.

You seem to know a lot about a lot of different subjects and I try to keep an open mind when you share information, but I have to say: Holding your world view in tact while being fairly knowledgeable requires ignoring a lot!

The Wuhan virus is a lot more than just a pulmonary disease. I actually affects the blood vessels and there are lot of non-pulmonologists that know a ton about this disease. Front line doctors, emergency room doctors and critical care doctors for exampel are the ones that are seeing the majority of really sick people.

Your characterization of "one lone doctor" is way off the mark. There are MANY MANY doctors and scientists that are publicly calling BS on the national response to Wuhan virus, and related medical practices. They do so at the risk of losing their jobs as many who have spoken out have been willing to accept. There has never ben anything like this happen before, where so many doctors are publicly calling out a corrupt and dysfunctional system of medicine.

Hey Daniel, I already posted this in "In the News", as it's more relevant evidence that the major "medical journals" leave a lot to be desired as "reliable sources".

Murph, while i most definitely agree that the us for profit medical system is a horrible way to solve a problem, i don't consider skating through life with no insurance as being responsible for your health. You simply got lucky, and I'm glad. I was lucky for a long time, then i wasn't, but thankfully i had insurance. Without it i would likely be dead or bankrupt, but instead I just had a really crappy winter. In fact, the number 1 reason in this country for bankruptcy is medical bills. The reason why doctors charge people with no insurance far less is because they are required by law to treat everyone and they know that if they can't pay it'll be a complete loss in bankruptcy, so something is better than nothing and then they charge my insurance 1k for a bag of saline.

You aren't beating the system anymore than a tree guy running without insurance is or someone driving a car without insurance. Sure it costs more, but that is until all of a sudden you end up paralyzed in a hospital, in renal failure, and needing treatment for an invasive aggressive cancer right the ef now like i did. The sad reality is that most people in that situation that don't have insurance die because they simply drag their feet enough because that's a bad gamble to treat them. I'm glad that it was me and not you.

As far as the covid thing goes, you are sticking to the conspiracy theory version of it all. I'm a dolt and got a couple of shots, so despite the fact that i have no immune system I've simply moved on because I'm good now. I've learned my life is short enough as it is.

i get it, i have a fear of sunblock and it freaks me out that im rubbing toxic unpronouncable chemicals on my skin. same for mosquito repellant. sometimes though thefear of the sun and the annoyance of mosquitos and ticks pushes me to poison myself a bit for temporary relief. i try to just wear hats and long sleeves but not always possible.

I don't even use anti-perspirant or cologne. Sunblock a couple times a year. don't drink smoke or do recreational drugs. NO caffeine. No pork, beef or shellfish/bottom-feeders.

Back