The Tree House loves TreeStuff!

ISA St. Louis rec climb

treesandsurf

Treehouser
A group of some pretty cool buzzers and housers got together for a rec climb during the conference in St. Louis. Climbed a beautiful White oak in forest park, amazing tree.

Carlos (aka lumberjack) kept tntree and myself in stitches :lol: most the trip, think I even lost weight from laughing. Stoked I got to meet in person such great tree people!

Will post more pics as soon as I figure out how to get the ones off my camera.

8)

jp:D

Attachments

treesandsurf

Treehouser
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've got a bunch more photos on my phone but I can't find the cord to hook it to the computer. I'm going to look more tonight after work and hopefully I'll be able to post then 8)

lumberjack

Young man on the go
The amount of a ... I am is inversely proportional to the amount of hippyness I detect.

Jon had it baaaad. Want to tell them about the salad sandwich?

lumberjack

Young man on the go
Jon ordered a BLT without baccon on toasted bread with extra mayo.

I had some form of a carcase every meal, the American way.

treesandsurf

Treehouser
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey hey hey, let's not twist reality here. I ordered a blt sans bacon with cheese and LIGHT mayo :P

Carlos is just bitter as there were no 'shoot your own meal' joints in St. Louis :O

I think tntree has some cool shots from the rec climb :/:

tntree

Just slice it
oops that third pic was MoRice again, heres JP playin, Whilst we lounged in the Tree, Karl was on the ground, he segwayed away and wrecked twice (3 times total during the conference, He is now Banned from all segways) Check out the Gash, no stitches needed. He was all smiles when he caught JP coming out of the Tree. Hey! where are your hands Carl

Attachments

squisher

THE CALM ONE!!!!
Cool! Was that beer in the tree? Man I'm gonna have to really try and make it to one of these dealios one year.

The Tree House Loves TreeStuff!