ISA St. Louis rec climb

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's a great shot with Taylor drinking the pudding beer :lol: (EZ and TL are drinking the same beer, one from the bottom of the keg and one from the top)

jp:D

Attachments

• ISAStLouis 185 Standard e-mail view.jpg
    ISAStLouis 185 Standard e-mail view.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 12
I see you have an ample supply of triple locking carabiners to secure the beer cooler. And it's tied in twice, good technique. :thumbup:

Lol, for a redneck Carl sure loves them hippy shoes!

Hey, them aint Hippy Shoes. I wonder who has more pairs, me or Carl. They are the most comfortable shoes you will ever wear. (Other than Earth Shoes, and Carl is to young to know about those.)

Hey, them aint Hippy Shoes. I wonder who has more pairs, me or Carl. They are the most comfortable shoes you will ever wear. (Other than Earth Shoes, and Carl is to young to know about those.)

Earth shoes? I'm sure those aren't hippy shoes either eh?:lol:

Ha just saw the hippy comment.

Around here the new yuppie shoe is the Crocs, I'm not sure they are more comfortable, but they aint bad for sure. B-stocks are like a firm mattress, Crocs are like a waterbed.

Gigi, I have two pairs, I've went through 2 or 3 other pairs over the past 9-10 years. The tan (now green from their water saturated state) are High Arch(es). The browns are regulars that have mainy miles on them and are now religated to use around the house, where they get all sorts of nasty/greasy.

DSC05028.jpg

Couple of things I don't like about Burks.

You cant run in them comfortably
When they get worn in, the leather collapses so it is harder to just slip you foot in and out of them.

Other than that, they work great

I prefer to call them "Earth Tree Shoes,' Jon, you know that!

You can't full tilt boogy in them, but you can use your big toe to keep pressure on the straps and do a bit of a jog in them, certainly not their forte.

*Walks outside to the Bstocks to try putting the old pair on*

The straps do fall, I never noticed the extra jiggle it takes to get my toes under the front strap.

My mother has 8-10 pairs of crocs, I'll probably try a pair of my own when the yuppiness wears off.

Lol Carl, gonna have to change your little sig/sign thing from 'young man on the go' to 'young hippy on the go'. :lol:

I got Oakley sandles but now I'm in the market again, the new pup had a decent tasting of them, messed up the footbed.

About a year so far. I wear them when I swim in the river and for short hikes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

You hear that Greg their calling YOU a yuppie!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

Thats rich!

Hey who's the block headed kid?

Attachments

• Blockhead.jpg
    Blockhead.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 11
Back