In The News...

I agree. I had to quit watching about 3/4 way thru...got tired of Hawley's attitude of incredulity. Granted, maybe Garland should have known about the memo but Hawley seemed a pest to me. I don't know which is a Dem or Republican but I know which one irritated me the most.

Yeah, it’s appalling to think the higher ups should be held accountable for their actions/inactions. Congress should just sit back and watch all these .gov agencies be weaponized against the citizens and keep their mouths shut.

The false outrage doesn't go far to help prove any point. Looked more like an empty smear attempt that failed due to bad acting for the cameras by an enraged fanatic accuser who feared any of his questions may actually get answered in full.

A calm, respectable, businesslike demeanor, and the maturity to allow full answering of questions would have come across as far more legitimate in my opinion.

Garland is the Blocked Supreme Court appointee of Obsma.

I didn't see the Senator make any substantiated points.

He acted a lot like that one president who had little to no self-control while breaking the rules of some debate in front of the world.

Info-Spinning, Bully-style. Who supports that? Anyone?

Holy Sh*t, no cross- examination.

My guess, given the chance for full debate, things would be very different.

Garland deserves every bit of it.

Unless, of course, you think every parent in the U.S. being labeled a terrorist for standing up at a school-board meeting is better.

The issue is much bigger than Merrick Garland. You got to nip it in the bud.

Last edited:
Every bit of what, the senator's temper-tantrum? The senator's grand-standing?

The Senator's inability/ unwillingness to control himself, interrupting like a child.
I'm working on that with the 9-year-olds in the house

Do you have a link to this meeting?

What exactly happened that the father was restrained?

“What exactly happened that the father was restrained?”

His daughter was raped. The school didn’t even report it to the police, they “determined” it to be physical abuse. They transferred the criminal to another school where he/she/it raped another girl. Now the media probably wants to paint the freak as the victim. Just maybe the father thinks this mental illness called liberalism is gone just a little to far. This is the kind of thing that makes sane people snap. Yeah maybe he used some harsh language and hurt some leftie’s little feelings, it’s a got damn wonder he didn’t walk in there and shoot the whole place up. You only get to poke the bear so many times before he’s had enough. People better wake up, there’s a lot of bears out in the real world.

Sounds like three messed up criminal cases that need sorting out in court, but hardly a federal issue. How on earth could the father not have gone to the police? Who the hell reports crimes to their local school board? Seems there is much irresponsibility to go around.

School boards are State & local entities. This doesn't seem like a Fed issue at all except when help is asked for constructing/back grounding a case such as an internet/anonymous threat etc or if something happened across State lines. Certainly not a Congressional issue, but a great flypaper for political grandstanding.

Too bad, it seems the victim has been of the smallest concern here by all involved.

Last edited:
There was an article I saw on this early on that indicated the father did take it to the police, because the school and board of ed did not after it occurred, just transferring the offender to a different school to try and make it "go away" (as Bob inidcates above). The father went to the board meeting to question how the board was ensuring the safety of students after these events, and was ridiculed by other progressive parents, and the local sheriff's officers stepped in to forcibly take him away when a board member felt "threatened" (there's video showing that to be a farce as well). This is the incident that the NSBA and Garland used to label parents at school board meetings "domestic terrorists".

@BlackSmith I went to that site: djhjmedia.com but the number of popups is astronomical. I GHOOD when that many popups blast thru. I'll see if any other outlets have news about that Loudon situation.

The false outrage doesn't go far to help prove any point. Looked more like an empty smear attempt that failed due to bad acting for the cameras by an enraged fanatic accuser who feared any of his questions may actually get answered in full.

A calm, respectable, businesslike demeanor, and the maturity to allow full answering of questions would have come across as far more legitimate in my opinion.

Did you just write that? In public?

@BlackSmith I went to that site: djhjmedia.com but the number of popups is astronomical. I GHOOD when that many popups blast thru. I'll see if any other outlets have news about that Loudon situation.

Try this one, there's a youtube interview with him in it.

I saw the whole thing on the news here but can't remember which one.

Much better. Thanks. That last one says the perpetrator's court date was supposed to be October 25. So there should be something else to be found out now. And it sounds like they've got a real cover up mess going on which is stupid.
People are idiots

The whole stink (Merricks involvement) comes down to the Loudoun County school board, via the teachers union, contacting the Biden Admin directly to do something about the parents.

Think about that, in all of the U.S. what other union has a direct line to the President of the United States?

In just a matter of days, under the auspice of the Domestic Terrorist Act, the Biden Admin instructs Merrick, and FBI to contact all school boards across the U.S. with specific orders to send in the list of all parents names that stand up and speak out against the schools curriculum (CRT, gender issues and the like) Labeling all such parents as terrorists.

Merrick claims he never knew anything of this. But the paper trail proves he's a bald face lair.

And it all started with the Loudoun County school board and the U.S. Teacher Union.

In a nutshell, that's why Merrick is getting grille by the senate committee. Well deserved, too.

Back