In The News...

Interesting how we see that video differently.

I don't give a shit about her being racist, I pretty much expect that.
If Islam was a race, I'd fall into that category myself.

What I care about is that she had absolutely no communication with that dog.
They might as well have been on different planets.

All of us should take five minutes of our time and listen to this:

I watched it. I'm big on testing theories etc. After absolutely peaceful and lawful protest, if I'm not supposed to be outraged by the actions of "minority", I would like to go over to his house. I like burning stuff. I like taking things and trashing places. Lets test it.

More to the point, he is wrong. Redistribute all the money, all the wealth, all the power, and in a short time it would be right bake in the hands that have it today. Life is like a game - learn to play the game.

The pukes that were looting - all the way down to the woman picking up dropped clothes off the ground ten feet away from police newly arrived to prevent more entry into a store being looted are not robbing because they have nothing. They are stealing because THEY believe they are nothing. Only they and their mentors can change that.

(Edit - In my opinion.)

Last edited:
The famous bus was removed from the AK wilderness. I thought the book was very good as was the movie. And the soundtrack is epic.

9 dead and 60 shot in Chicago over Father’s Day weekend...

It's just terrible how white supremacist racists go to those black neighborhoods on weekends and kill innocent black people.

My bad, those are rookie numbers...

Someone should explain there’s sights on a pistol for a reason...

Gang violence is a sad reality of poverty.
Getting murdered by cops is a sad reality of poverty.
Cops having shit jobs because of poverty is a reality.

I dunno Sean, just blaming poverty is too easy, it’s a contributing factor for sure, but there are other cultural factors.

As I pointed out before many ethnic communities arrive, struggle and ultimately succeed over one or two generations both in the US and here in Europe.

For me the key seems to be a desire for the children to be educated and stay in education learning important skills (engineering, business, health care) a willingness to work, and a culture that keeps the family together wherever possible.

Did you see the interview with Charles Barkley?

He says when he gives talks at grade schools he always asks the kids what they wanna be when they grow up.

The white kids want to be doctors and lawyers and engineers.

The black kids want to be ball players.

Black communities can succeed and prosper Mick......if you let them. We dont.

We take away all their options........and hope.

Now its racist to point out that some aspects of black culture might just be a little counterproductive............

What is Barkley's advice?
What role modeling did he do?
Link?

There certainly is a need for good role models in this country.

Kids these days will say they want to be a corrupt business person, then president to line their own pockets, more.

Anyone else been to the West side of Chicago?
I grew up spitting distance from there
... well less than 1 mile to the border.
Worked on the West side a bit.

Anyone else been

Back